LSE – The IT function and Robotic Process Automation
The latest instalment in the LSE’s RPA case studies series – this time they examine the role of IT in building an enterprise class RPA capability.
The academic researchers at the Outsourcing Unit (OU) aim to assess the current and long-term effects of business services automation on client organizations. While using software to automate work is not a new idea, recent interest in service automation has certainly escalated with the introduction of new technologies including Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Cognitive Intelligence (CI) tools.
- Research on Business Services Automation
- The IT Function and Robotic Process Automation
- Understanding Robotic Process Automation
- Challenges of the Modern IT Function
- RPA Implications
- Resolving Five RPA Challenges
- Lessons From The RPA Case Studies