Our corporate philanthropic initiative Blue Prism for Good helps communicate a vision to unleash society’s full potential and inspire the future of work through automation. Now more than ever, we all need to work together as a community to get through the unprecedented global challenges COVID-19 presents.
Our business continues to be fully operational, and we are looking at how we can deploy our resources where they are most needed.
The immediate challenge we see for all of us, as well as our customers and our partners is the shift to fully remote workforces as we all follow the guidelines presented by the World Health Organization (WHO), as well as government and medical agencies around the world, to practice social distancing and stay at home.
With the goal to alleviate some of the challenges our customers are facing, Blue Prism is rolling out the Blue Prism COVID-19 Response Program. We are ready to help by providing Digital Workers and process automation resources to organizations impacted by COVID-19 to help them maintain critical business continuity.
This what we are doing:
- Blue Prism COVID-19 Response task team led by the Chief Customer Officer is ready to assist with automation projects that will help alleviate the strain on businesses
- Blue Prism will donate resources and Digital Workers to automate processes related to COVID-19
- Customers and non-profits organizations please fill out the application form to start the process of qualifying for donated resources
- Requests will be categorized and prioritized according to the greatest need, and then if selected, available Blue Prism resources will be allocated
Not currently a Blue Prism customer? That’s okay, we want to help everyone that we can during this global crisis. Please fill out the application form to get started.
There are many Blue Prism resources available to you remotely including Blue Prism University for training and certification, the Blue Prism Digital Exchange where you can find and consume best-of-breed artificial intelligence (AI), cognitive and disruptive technologies quickly and easily, and Blue Prism Webinars featuring customer experiences, partner insights, product demonstrations and more. And, join the Blue Prism Community to connect with peers, share, learn and create.
We are all in this together – Blue Prism is committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees, customers and partners worldwide during this crisis, while also ensuring business continuity.
COVID-19: Blue Prism Business Continuity
Blue Prism is committed to protecting the health and safety of our employees, customers and partners worldwide, while also ensuring business continuity. We are closely monitoring the impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and evaluating the information and guidelines provided by the World Health Organization (WHO), as well as government and medical agencies globally.
We are using caution with regard to business travel and commuting to offices. The following guidelines outline our current position and response to the developing situation of COVID-19.
- Proactive action taken to cancel or move a number of live Blue Prism events to virtual platforms; we continue to evaluate plans for future scheduled live events on a daily basis
- We have a robust business continuity plan that is reviewed regularly internally and externally as part of ISO audits:
- Employees are equipped with laptops to work remotely with access to cloud-based systems
- Our global customer support team operates on a follow the sun model to provide timely support in any given geography
- Additional precautions taken with regard to Blue Prism employees and facilities worldwide:
- Blue Prism offices across EMEA and the Americas have been temporarily closed – all employees in these regions are working from home
- In other regions, employees who are ill for any reason are required to stay home and seek medical guidance
- We’ve reduced travel where other forms of communication are available, such as using virtual technology to stay connected to each other, customers and partners
- All non-critical business travel has been stopped. We are using other forms of communication, including virtual technology to stay connected to each other, customers and partners
- Cleanliness protocols are being observed in all offices that remain open – including access to alcohol-based hand sanitizers
- Any visitors to Blue Prism offices that remain open are being asked to provide their recent travel history prior to arrival. If a visitor has traveled to a restricted region in the past 14 days, they are being asked to reschedule or participate remotely.
At this time, all other business operations continue as normal. Updates will be provided as the situation develops or changes with regard to COVID-19.
Update as of 3.23.2020