The Co-operative Banking Group achieves 80% process efficiency improvement with Blue Prism
Find out how Blue Prism software helped the Co-operative Financial Services automate its excess queue procedure, improving efficiency by 80%.
The excess queue procedure is carried out daily to accept, reject and return direct debits, cheques and standing orders as a result of the customer having insufficient funds to meet payments. Overnight BACS processing results in a daily ‘queue’ of customers with payments due to leave their accounts and with insufficient funds to meet these payments.
- Redeployment of employees into proactive customer account management roles
- 80% of process now automated
- Increase inbound customer service call levels
- Blue Prism software significantly improves consistencies around customer account management
- Creation of ‘virtual team of 20 employees’ ensures processing deadline are met each day