The Co-operative Banking Group – Business team automates 10 back office processes with Blue Prism
Find out how The Co-operative Bank automated ten different customer service processes with Blue Prism operational agility software.
Excellent customer service is of paramount importance to The Cooperative Bank and the organisation regularly reviews its internal processes in order to continually improve the customer experience. As part of the bank’s drive to further improve customer service levels, the business has focused on a business process automation project in order to reduce the levels of manual administration in the business and move staff away from time-consuming manual activities and into customer-facing roles.
- 10 processes identified and automated within 12 months
- Audit conducted in 1 minute with automation versus 6-7 hours manually
- 200 accounts per hour closed automatically versus 12 manually
- CHAPS process reduced to 20 seconds automatically versus 10 minutes manually
- Rapid ROl – individual projects paid for in less than 3 months • Significant FTE saving (full time equivalent salaries ) in Year 1
- Improved levels of customer service
- Significant improvements in speed, consistency and accuracy of processes
- Processes built by the business users – reduced IT cost to support project