The trust had integration technologies available to them but they didn’t have 100% coverage of all applications and did not have the capability to write back data into their PAS – Blue Prism enabled them to achieve 100% integration coverage.
In late 2010, the Mid Essex Hospital Services NHS Trust was looking into new and innovative ways to enhance patients’ experience when arriving at the Hospital. After evaluating a number of approaches, the Trust decided to implement an enhanced patient flow and self-service kiosk solution.
- Blue Prism was a very quick and adaptive way to integrate, which made it cost-effective
- The software provides full attendance tracking rather than auditing – it allows the Trust to monitor hoe efficiently its patient care processes are operating
- Blue Prism is an Enterprise Platform – delivering robustness, scalability, audit and management information (MI)
- Blue Prism complements existing integration technology to cover 100% of integration needs
- The whole project took between eight and ten weeks to complete
- Advanced error tracking enables the Trust to identify any problems quickly
- Management reporting has been very valuable with supporting MI from the hospital and the clinic