About Blue Prism
Blue Prism is an international publicly listed software company headquartered in the UK, with global offices in London, USA, Japan, Australia and India. It is undergoing rapid expansion and is the market leader in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) globally.
Since its listing on the London Stock Exchange AIM market in early 2016, it has grown its customer base more than threefold with sales revenue, employee headcount and other business metrics also growing at an exciting rate.
Blue Prism operates a 100% indirect sales model, meaning that all deals are transacted through reseller partners, who range from global Systems Integrators such as Accenture, Deloitte, EY and IBM down to smaller, geographically specific, advisory and implementation partners.
About Robotic Process Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
Blue Prism is seeking a Sr. Industry Marketing Director focused on the Telecommunications/Networking industry.
Responsible for the development and execution of an integrated marketing plan that emphasizes market specific content and messaging for awareness and demand generation. This senior marketing manager works closely with many parts of the business including marketing and sales leadership, industry subject matter experts, sales enablement, pre-sales, partner management, and customer experience to create, plan and execute specific, targeted messaging and campaigns that include transformational drivers and value propositions.
The position requires an independent, results-oriented professional with expertise in strategic marketing plan development. Operating in a fast-paced, hypergrowth environment that requires everyone to assume both strategic and tactical execution responsibilities.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 7+ years’ experience in industry/product marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- Proven history of creating and executing effective and integrated marketing strategies and campaigns
- Experience in writing compelling customer-focused content, campaigns and website copy
- Master communicator and presenter with outstanding written and verbal skills that build confidence in team members and partners.
- Strong executive presence, ability to articulate and evangelize Blue Prism’s value proposition in relation to Industry
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet changing deadlines and address unique challenges of hyper-growth