About Blue Prism
Blue Prism is an international publicly listed software company headquartered in the UK, with global offices in London, USA, Japan, Australia, India, Singapore and Hong Kong. It is undergoing rapid expansion and is the market leader in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) globally. Since its listing on the London Stock Exchange AIM market in early 2016, it has grown its customer base more than threefold with sales revenue, employee headcount and other business metrics also growing at an exciting rate. Blue Prism operates a 100% indirect sales model, meaning that all deals are transacted through reseller partners, who range from global Systems Integrators such as Accenture, Deloitte, EY and IBM down to smaller, geographically specific, advisory and implementation partners.
About Robotic Process Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
Blue Prism is currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual expanding their Centre of Excellence/Professional Services team to increase the number Consultants supporting clients and partners across multiple regions and geographies. The Senior Product Consultant is responsible for working with teams at both Partners and Clients as they interact with all groups of the business and technical teams helping them to create and expand their own enterprise class RPA capabilities by giving advice and quality assurance mentorship to various project roles.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- 1-2 years experience in implementing RPA solutions using either Blue Prism, UiPath or Automation Anywhere, preferably in a senior position,
- Or, extensive current or recent experience in hands-on software development, gained no more than 2-3 years prior, preferably in a senior position
- Understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from a workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution
- Excellent attention to detail with a passion for quality with strong written and oral communication skills
- The ability to work with a structured and methodical approach, combined with an enquiring mind
- Ability to control meetings and ensure the attendees are focused on achieving the predefined objectives
- An understanding of, and a willingness to adhere to, formal change control procedures and disciplines
- An aptitude for problem solving, with the ability to take a logical route to the source of an error
- Ability to work constructively together as a team, sharing ideas and resources
- Be passionate about delivering high quality service to customers and partners, with a focus on continuous improvement
- Experience and knowledge of Business/System Analysis in a structured environment
- A willingness to travel to client or partner sites nationally or internationally within your region
- Desirable Proven presentation skills with the ability to captivate and inform a multi- discipline audience
- A track record in training and mentoring individuals on development and delivery disciplines
- Experience in C#/VB.NET programming, Microsoft SQL Server are advantageous, not essential
- Ability to organize multiple work tasks and prioritize them to meet specific deadlines, work under own initiative and respond to peaks in demand
- Continue to evolve, document and roll out Blue Prism best practices that can be used by both Clients and Partners
- An expert in the use of the Blue Prism product and in the creation of an enterprise class digital workforce within client organisation
- As the partner facing Delivery Enablement Manager (DEM) role you will enable partner organisations in creating their own Blue Prism delivery
- In the client facing ROM® Assurance role you will provide advice and quality assurance direct to clients to ensure they are following industry best practices.
- Establish/create showcase examples to support the Blue Prism best practice approach in design, develop and testing phases
- Provide advice and guidance on best practice for documenting the business processes to align with Blue Prism delivery methodology.
- Design Blue Prism process solutions in accordance with standard Blue Prism design principles and conventions.
- Configure and document new Blue Prism solutions using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable, reusable, and easy to understand.
- Provide a superior level of experience and knowledge of the Blue Prism digital workforce solution and associated delivery methodology to support clients and partners through all phases of the Blue Prism delivery lifecycle and Accreditation Program.
- Helping clients & partners build the righting skills across their RPA Development teams – by helping identify and mentor Lead delivery resources through the Blue Prism training and accreditation career programs
- Perform assessments of clients RPA capabilities and technical infrastructures in comparison to Blue Prism standards through the use of Client & Technical Assessments
- Operate within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the project manager together with mitigating options
- Identify and analyse business processes and their suitability for automation, providing delivery estimates.
- Support client or partner Operational Teams during their UAT and rollout phases
- Support client and partner RPA capabilities through maintenance and evolution of existing solutions
- Provide periodic support assistance to users who raise training, solution design, and Robotic Operating Model queries with the Product Support team.
- Supporting the ROM Architect® with the client with their implementation of their Blue Prism Robotic Operating Model.
- If you are from a more technical background you will be given the opportunity to also provide a technical lead role when enabling our clients and partners.