Artificial Intelligence in Financial Services 2020
Over two days the Artificial Intelligence in Financial Services conference will host over 100 senior executives from leading financial institutions. They will gather to discuss current AI success, how you can leverage new tools, and when and where to use them for best effect.
The event will tackle 2 key issues:
- How AI impacts the business model of financial services & where best to deploy it.
- How to get adoption, deployment and implementation right, focusing on internal and human processes and human-centred activities.
Blue Prism and their partner IPI are hosting two Roundtable sessions between 14:45 – 15:45 on Tuesday 4thFebruary. Please join us to discover:
The Human Element in Building Customer Centric RPA
RPA projects are leading digital transformation in contact centres, delivering efficiency and productivity gains beyond expectation. IPI and Blue Prism invite you to join us to discuss robot-human collaboration and where does RPA have the most transformational impact?
- A very human problem: Opportunities and challenges to RPA adoption
- Enhancing customer experience by focusing on your agents experience
- How can financial services capitalise best from automation?
- What does the future of RPA look like?
Join us for a personal insight on how the industry uptake of AI is evolving and discover new advances where the industry is headed to over the next decade