Call & Contact Centre Expo returns this November
This is the place to be if you’re looking to reconnect with the customer engagement world and develop your contact centre knowledge.
Discover the latest trends shaping the future of call and contact centres with expert seminars and panel debates, live demos of the latest technology, as well as industry leading companies equipped with the industry’s finest solution led products and services.
Blue Prism is a proud sponsor, and will be presenting: Keynote Theatre 2, November 16, 2021 at 11:45am GMT
Take back Control of Your Customer Experience Now!
Deliver Best-In-Class Customer Service with AI-Powered Intelligent Automation
For too long, the contact center customer experience has been both driven and constrained by the limitations of core systems – typically characterized by disjointed workflows arising from legacy IT, coupled with manually intensive and cumbersome data handling.
The problem has long-since been recognized but the challenge has always been to cost-justify a rip-and-replace transformation program. Until now, this has meant the status quo has endured.
But now, in conjunction with your existing contact center solution, Blue Prism’s Intelligent Digital Workforce empowers customer service agents to design & deliver highly connected, intelligent customer experiences at speed and scale and enables you as a business to take back control of the customer experience.
New workflows, processes and systems of engagement can be designed by operational users, sitting on top of existing core systems, to make the best use of the existing IT assets at low risk. Speed and accuracy is assured by a Digital Workforce.
So, with more time to engage, call agents can better focus on the customer; to understand their needs, exceed their expectations and create extraordinary, memorable experiences, all leading to higher customer retention and better opportunities for cross-sell and upsell.
You will learn how Blue Prism’s Intelligent Automation drives value by providing:
- How new processes and workflows can be designed to suit the needs of the customer, rather than to work around the constraints of IT systems
- Examples of how this user-led design approach has resulted in a highly differentiated Customer and Employee Experience — Leveraging front-office to back-office intelligent automation.
- Why a pragmatic approach of bridging to legacy systems leads to more flexible, enduring and responsive solutions that deliver higher ROI
- How to leverage next-generation technologies at low risk: Blue Prism bridges the link from existing systems to emerging technologies without extensive integration requirements
- How an intelligent, context driven approach leads to better service and decision making
Chief Evangelist, EMEA, Blue Prism