Automation must become the native DNA of the business and the essence of making it happen. Learn how to design processes and effectively embrace emerging tech to get to the data and to the outcomes you need."
The end of the standalone RPA era is here.
The market trajectory is rapidly moving towards a more comprehensive set of capabilities as enterprises strive to make automation native within their post-pandemic OneOffice roadmaps.
Join us for this lively session as we bid adieu to RPA as we once knew it and hello to native automation.
Listen and learn for perspectives on:
- Why automation is not your strategy - data is
- How data and processes are inextricably linked
- What the inevitable collision course between automation and cloud is going to look like
- Phil Fersht Founder, CEO and Chief Analyst, HFS (Moderator)
- Elena Christopher, Senior VP Research, HFS
- Jason Kingdon, Chairman & CEO, BluePrism
- Michael van der Steen, Global Vice President, Adidas
- Mihir Shukla, CEO, Automation Anywhere
- Ted Shelton, Expert Partner, Automation & Digital Innovation, Bain & Company
- Harel Tayeb, CEO, Kryon
- Vijay Tella, Founder & CEO, Workato
- Wayne McQuoid, Director of Information Technology, Credit Suisse