'Garbage in, garbage out’
AI and advanced analytics require that your data be the best quality it can be, but that’s easier said than done!
Tune in to this LIVE webinar to watch our panel of experts share their insights on the data obstacles standing in the way of getting the most out of AI and advanced analytics, and how to overcome them.
- Optimizing advanced analytics, AI and machine learning: where do the main data obstacles lie?
- Automation as an approach to data migration and data remediation: understanding the timeframe, risks and economics
- Using automation to create a single system of record: short-term fix or long-term solution?
- Leveraging automation to create useable data at speed: could this bring about a step-change in tackling data siloes and unstructured data?
- Structuring unstructured data in real time: what’s viable?
- Looking outside financial services: what can we learn from digital pioneers’ approach to data?
- A truly digital data strategy: automating data capture from all available sources, both internal and external
- Towards the Holy Grail: informing decisions with truly holistic data in real-time
- FS in 2030: what capabilities could AI and machine learning achieve with the right data input?
- Brian Halpin, SVP, Advisory, Customer Strategy and Transformation
- Doron Reuter - Chief Product Owner, Advanced Analytics, ING
- Benedikt Laudage-Schoppe - Chief Data Officer, Allianz
- Jonathan Whittaker - Head of Technology, C. Hoare & Co.
- Jason Maude - Chief Technology Advocate, Starling Bank
SVP, Advisory, Customer Strategy and Transformation