The Future of Customer Operations: Exploring the Implications of Automation and Remote Working
Brian Halpin SVP, Advisory Customer Strategy and Transformation for Blue Prism joins a panel to discuss:
- Preparing for a hybrid workforce: where should digital end and human begin?
- Refining the handover process: how can banks develop smooth transitions between bots and humans?
- What role will humans play in customer contact in 5 years’ time and how will technology support that role?
- Empowering a remote workforce: in what ways can chatbots support human agents and improve experiences for customers?
- Uncovering the benefits of ‘next best action’ engines for employees
- Developing secure customer operations: what threats may arise in the remote working environment, and how can they be mitigated?
- Taking automation and efficiency further: what’s next?
SVP, Advisory Customer Strategy and Transformation, Blue Prism
Live Panel Discussion - Available On-Demand
April 29, 2021 | 10:00 - 10:45 BSTCase Study: Telefonica scales new heights with intelligent automation White Paper: Becoming Strategic with Intelligent Automation