- You will have implemented Workday from scratch in a former life, this is an essential requirement of this role.
- You will be a technical specialist, owning the back end; data architecture, workflow configuration, module configuration as well as all interfaces and data flows.
- You will have the ability to develop a suite of standard reports, ad hoc reports, business intelligence analytics and dashboards to enable improved evidence-based decision making for the HR team and the business.
- You will take responsibility for data integrity– making sure that data is clean, accurate and up to date and working with those responsible for data entry to ensure the quality.
- You will share your knowledge with the wider HR team to upskill the team to use the system more effectively and will teach others to be ‘supper users’ such that we engrain skills around Workday into the HR team globally and within the organisation.
- You will deal with all system upgrades/patches, release management etc. and will be the main interface between Blue Prism and Workday account manager.
- You will be a strong advocate for process improvement and the automation of HR processes, you will be supported in this by our team of RPA specialists look to automate our HR environment with digital workers.
- You will document workflow, take the lead on System administration and System governance, working collegiately with your counterpart in Austin, Texas.
- You will have awareness of GDPR and other data protection legislation and will be an advocate for employee privacy and information security by ensuring the appropriate controls are adhered to.
- You will collaborate with IT on implementation and maintenance of the HRIS.
- You will design a User manual and provide training for new starters on the system.
Your Experience: Essential
- Proven experience working with a Workday to include in-depth knowledge of personnel management, organizational management modules and reporting capabilities.
- Ability to demonstrate experience of working in a complex, international HR organisation with solid understanding of HR processes, terminology, data, and best practices.
- Advanced skills with Excel and/or Access.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to see patterns.
- Self-directed with the aptitude to set priorities and work effectively in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Able to work independently but also happy to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Able to work in an ambiguous environment and able to juggle competing and changing priorities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Your Experience: Desirable
- Experience of Candidate Applicant Systems and Payroll Systems would be advantageous but not essential