Responsible for marketing TO and marketing WITH programs with key Advisory organisations across the globe. Supporting awareness/front of mind, recommendation and adoption of Blue Prism RPA and Intelligent Automation through execution and measurement of integrated marketing programs.
You will be both strategically and tactically involved in developing the marketing plan and implementing it. Engaging closely with Advisory firms including: McKinsey & Company, Boston Consulting Group, Bain & Company, Booz Allen Hamilton, Deloitte, Accenture, KPMG, PWC, EY, & IBM. And industry related Advisory firms including: Steer Davies Gleave, DAI, TBM, UO Mu Sigma, Korn Ferry Hay Group, RBB Economics, FTI Consulting, ICF as they advise the Forbes global fortune 2000 companies on how best to adopt RPA and Intelligent Automation to drive their future of work and digital transformation agendas.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Self-motivated, tenacious and results orientated.
• Team player.
• Entrepreneurial, pioneering, evangelistic.
• Proactive, reliable, structured and process driven.
• High energy and shows passion and commitment.
• Credible and have the confidence to deal with senior level business relationships.
• A willingness to travel across EMEA as required for the role, plus potential international travel.
• 10 -15+ years’ experience in an Enterprise software environment in an advisory/influencing marketing role with a background including a large advisory, SI or major corporate space.
• Capable of engaging with all levels of internal partner management on strategy and must demonstrate effective program execution.
• An excellent copy writer who can coordinate with a graphics designer to publish professionally looking pieces.
• Significant experience in driving social media strategy to support a thought-leadership agenda (coordinating marketing organisation– yet able to set direction and identify thought provoking topics that will capture the attention of this audience)
• Experience managing cross-functional projects and streamlining processes – both within Blue Prism and more critically across Blue Prism and the advisory partner companies.
• Good experience in driving and executing events.
• Strong Sector/Industry background.
• Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills.
• Metrics and outcome driven.
• Strong conceptual thinker with excellent written and spoken communications skills; digital/social media expertise required; creative experience a plus.
• Technically competent, with experience of product marketing.
• Good understanding of digital marketing
• University degree essential, post graduate qualifications a plus
• Research and coordinate industry experts to provide the point of view that can be attached to our solution’s strengths – has an ability to adapt Blue Prism’s messaging to specific industry trends, topical business issues and outcomes – leveraging work from the Blue Prism customer success team with use cases, etc
• Working with Advisory Blue Prism lead to forumulate a rolling integrated marketing plan to target influencing advisory bodies across he globe by sector and technology
• Focus on Marketing TO and Marketing WITH to drive maximum account peration and market influence
• Trigangualtion between advisory firms and Cloud providers, TAP partners and key SI’s. Seeking collaboration opportunities that distinguish us from the competition
• Execution and delivery of the plan working with the Blue Prism sales and marketing organisation, ensuring ourcome driven metrics and reporting
• Integrate the Advisory proposition into new and existing marketing programs
• Develop core marketing support materials and programs that can be adapted and customised to appropriate influence channel, working in partnership with Blue Prism marketing, channel management, technical and sales staff
• Build close personal relationships with Blue Prism teams to promote and enhance joint marketing efforts
• Integrate and deploy the full range of multimedia marketing and promotion tools to support channel marketing, includingdigital, print and online collateral, advertising, media relations, live and virtual events, video, social media, success stories, case histories, etc
• Support development and refinement of overall Blue Prism marketing messages to advisory frims
• Support Blue Prism Partner event programs and other marketing programs
• Engage closely with NA, EMEA and APAC sales teams and play an instrumental role in making Blue Prism front of mind and prominent to advisory endoresements for RPA and Digital Transfomation
• Location is flexible, travelling primarily throughout NA with occasional international travel
*Please Note – No Relocation Offered for this role*
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.