Job Title: Accenture & Avanade Alliances Manager
Location: Northern Europe
Reporting to: Accenture Global Account director
About Blue Prism
Blue Prism is an international publicly listed software company headquartered in the UK, with global offices in London, USA, Japan, Australia and India. It is undergoing rapid expansion and is the market leader in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) globally.
Since its listing on the London Stock Exchange AIM market in early 2016, it has grown its customer base more than threefold with sales revenue, employee headcount and other business metrics also growing at an exciting rate.
Blue Prism operates a 100% indirect sales model, meaning that all deals are transacted through reseller partners, who range from global Systems Integrators such as Accenture, Deloitte, EY and IBM down to smaller, geographically specific, advisory and implementation partners.
About Robotic Process Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
Background with a successful track record of driving business, Blue Prism has developed a strong foothold and reputation in the market, extending globally. Now developing revenues and geographic coverage through carefully selected Alliance and Channel partners as well as continuing with the high touch sales model, we are building out our team globally.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Working in a Partner/Alliances/Channel role.
• Experience in Application Software / Business Transformation Sales.
• Software industry – Intelligent Automation industry a big plus.
• Experience in driving partner strategy and execution for Blue Prism Alliance Partners
• International experience will be helpful. Personal attributes
• Self-motivated, results orientated, proactive and reliable.
• High energy and shows passion and commitment.
• Credible and have gravitas.
• Willingness to travel.
• Primary relationship owner for Accenture / Avanade in the Nordics
• Recruit, develop and maintain partner contacts (at all levels) for both sales and delivery.
• Development and execution of the Accenture / Avanade partner business plan in conjunction with the Accenture / Avanade global team.
• Develop an understanding of the markets Accenture / Avanade operate in, and their own competitive strategy.
• Ensure this knowledge is continually shared with team members and Blue Prism stakeholders.
• Actively promote a program to develop increased commitment and Robotic Automation sales competency and capacity.
• Work with Marketing to drive the maximum ROI from any partner marketing investment into demand generation campaigns and vertical market plans.
• Work closely with the partner to help identification, development, forecasting and management of opportunities to achieve the revenue goals, by industry, by relevant stakeholder partners.
• Conduct sales presentations to and in conjunction with our partner to our mutual clients until they achieve self sufficiency.
• Proactively drive awareness of the Blue Prism strategy and proposition at all levels across the partner.
• Transition relationships to appropriate sales and support team members as appropriate.
Key skills needed
• Strong experience in a commercial Partner/Alliance/Channel sales environment with proven success.
• Strong experience in sales, value proposition development and delivery, solution development and delivery.
• Strong customer and partner facing communications and presentation skills
• Excellent understanding of complex solution sales cycle and a proven track record of successful solution selling.
• Broad industry experience – Corporates, Public Sector, BPO.
• Able to develop long-term relationships.
• Mixture of new business and account management.
• Excellent communicator both written and verbally.
• Inquisitive and tenacious with the ability to find new opportunities.
• Ability to recruit and manage a ‘virtual’ team to support themselves and the partners.
• Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving and challenging environment
• Credible at executive and operational level.
**Please Note – No Relocation Offered for this role**
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.