About Blue Prism
Blue Prism is an international publicly listed software company headquartered in the UK, with global offices in London, USA, Japan, Australia and India. It is undergoing rapid expansion and is the market leader in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) globally.
Since its listing on the London Stock Exchange AIM market in early 2016, it has grown its customer base more than threefold with sales revenue, employee headcount and other business metrics also growing at an exciting rate.
Blue Prism operates a 100% indirect sales model, meaning that all deals are transacted through reseller partners, who range from global Systems Integrators such as Accenture, Deloitte, EY and IBM down to smaller, geographically specific, advisory and implementation partners.
About Robotic Process Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
The APAC Region continue to be significant growth markets for the business and require a dynamic Field Marketing leader to take ownership of driving marketing across the region. This person will be the single go-to person for ALL things marketing (not just field marketing activities). As such, these FM leaders will be able to present, discuss, and take feedback on all elements of marketing, including global marketing activities, changes, plans, updates to the vision, etc. with the Geo sales leader and their staffs from Branding, PR/AR, Web, Social, Advertising, Customer Success, Industry, Research/Analytics, Pricing, and Partner Marketing. When a Geo needs resources from the web team or the brand team or whatever, this person will facilitate and arrange that. They will also be responsible for the planning, creation, and execution of the Field Marketing activities for the Geo (and of course those will all be tied to the Corporate/Global activities as well). Lastly, the Field Marketing people will be able to provide analytics on the marketing pipeline, web traffic, trials (when we get them), live chat metrics, social traffic and sentiment, conversion rates, leads passed to partners, to sales, to telequal, etc. And, because we will use the same systems for this tracking across all 4 Geos, we will also be able to look at comparison metrics to understand which programs perform well and share best practices across the Geos in terms of marketing programs, lead generation, lead qualification, competitive swap outs, upsell campaigns, renewal campaigns, nurture campaigns, etc.
This is a new position and a key hire for the business.
- Build our APAC Field Marketing Team that is forecasted to grow from 1 resource to approximately a 6-member team in the next 9-12 months.
- Effective leader that inspires their team to achieve goals and have fun while doing it.
- Primary marketing liaison to the APAC Sales Leadership team, representing the entire marketing team.
- Define regional marketing strategies and priorities that drive pipeline into the business to achieve business goals.
- Ensure your team has a plan that aligns to strategy and goals and has the necessary resources and process to execute flawlessly.
- Track and report on marketing budget for APAC region.
- Report on performance of APAC demand generation activity using SFDC and other available tools.
Your Team will be responsible for:
- Event Management: Evaluation, Execution, Follow up, Tracking, ROI and Reporting. Support and contribute to further development of our robust events management process.
- Campaign Management: Roll-out new campaigns and programs to sales to enable optimal lead follow-up and ROI on marketing efforts.
- Sales Support and Lead Management: Support the APAC Sales team through event and campaign management. Track and report on marketing leads generated in region and hold sales accountable for follow-up and pipeline reporting.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Ideal background/ experience for this role:
- 10 years’ experience in B2B Marketing (ideally enterprise software).
- 5+ years’ experience leading teams
- Outcome and results focus and ability to get the job done.
- Proven track record with collaborating with sales teams to drive pipeline.
- Practical experience of working with CRM and Marketing Automation systems.
- Self-starter who is willing to think for themselves while respecting reporting lines.
- Must be ambitious and prepared to commit wholeheartedly to a rapidly growing company through a period of considerable expansion.
- A willingness to travel across the APAC Region, as required for the role.
- A leader that people choose to follow
- Self-motivated, tenacious and results orientated.
- Entrepreneurial, pioneering, evangelistic.
- Proactive and reliable.
- Structured and process driven.
- High energy and shows passion and commitment.
- Credible and have the confidence to deal with senior level business relationships.