- Meet and exceed targets to provide the EMEA Sales Teams with qualified meetings per month, with key decision makers.
- This is a lead generation/opportunity creation role.
- Proactively make outbound calls into target accounts and follow up on inbound leads.
- You must assess the prospects needs and qualify the prospect, then schedule appropriate meetings.
- Use internal tools and infrastructure to monitor and report on results and trends.
- Use a consistent contact attempt process to follow-up, nurture and qualify prospects.
- Work closely with your line manager and field reps to develop proactive strategies to penetrate the target accounts.
- Manage a lead prospecting pipeline and maintain accurate information on the CRM.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a sales environment.
- Proven track record of overachieving against targets.
- Comfortable with account mapping and patient enough to do extensive research before picking up the phone. Able to find multiple reasons to ring an individual, making it difficult for the prospect to say no.
- Comfortable at recording video pitches to send to prospects.
- Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts – outstanding communication skills are a must.
- A creative mind – able to think out of the box and create custom outreach for each individual prospect.
- Strong planning skills and proficiency in software productivity tools.
- Language skills - fluent in German and English is essential.
The role is based on Holborn, London based and suits a sales professional who is extremely self-motivated, hard-working, results orientated, proactive and reliable. There is a great opportunity for career progression (depending on performance) into Sales, Account Management or Business Development Management.