About Blue Prism:
We are the market leader in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solutions, a highly disruptive and ground breaking technology. Since listing on the London Stock Exchange AIM market in early 2016, we have grown our customer base more than threefold to well over 1,000 Enterprise clients (including companies such as Barclays, Npower, Walgreens, Zurich insurance, Coca-Cola, eBay) with sales revenue, employee headcount and other business metrics also growing at an exceptional rate. We currently have offices across Europe, USA, Japan, Australia and India with plans to open several more.
As part of this growth we have built a Business Development
function to handle all inbound lead management and outbound prospecting for EMEA.
Key responsibilities for the role are:
- Proactively run targeted outbound prospecting campaigns and follow up on inbound leads.
- Qualify the prospect (CXO/Director) using BANT qualification via a 30min video meeting, then schedule a follow up meeting with the prospect & the BP Sales Executive.
- Exceed monthly targets by providing highly qualified meetings with key decision makers to the EMEA Sales Teams. This is a lead generation/opportunity creation role.
- Use internal tools (SalesLoft & Salesforce) and infrastructure to monitor and report on results and trends. Use a consistent contact attempt process to follow-up, nurture and qualify prospects.
- Work closely with your line manager and field reps to develop proactive strategies to penetrate the target accounts.
- Manage a lead prospecting pipeline and maintain accurate information on the CRM.
- Some travel required - events & offices across EMEA (1 – 2 days per month)
- The ideal candidate will be driven & looking to progress into a management role or a sales executive role within 18months.
Your skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a sales environment.
- Proven salesperson with a track record of exceeding targets (Software sales experience is not
- Must be a fluent/native Swedish speaker.
- Comfortable with account mapping and patient enough to do extensive research before picking up the phone. Able to find multiple reasons to ring an individual, making it difficult for the prospect to say no.
- Comfortable at recording video pitches to send to prospects.
- Ability to understand and convey business issues and technical concepts – outstanding communication skills are a must.
- A creative mind – able to think out of the box and create custom outreach for each individual prospect.
- Strong planning skills and proficiency in software productivity tools.
The role is based in Holborn, London and suits a sales professional who is extremely self-motivated, hard-working, results orientated, proactive and reliable. There is a great opportunity for career progression (depending on performance) into Sales, Account Management or Business Development Management.