Our delivery is split into three distinct streams of work: discovery, build and control. You will work across all three, initially upskilling, training and developing your day to day skills; with an assigned mentor to support you every step of the way.
Your day to day will involve:
- Meeting and managing stakeholders internally
- Training and developing
- Working within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
- Identifying new process opportunities and accurately analysing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility
- Analysing, understanding and documenting the business processes in detail where required.
- Designing Blue Prism process solutions in accordance with standard Blue Prism design principles and conventions; Creating and maintaining solution documentation.
- Configuring new Blue Prism processes and objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Creating and documenting test procedures and scenarios for the pre-UAT phases; supporting the Operational Teams during the UAT and rollout phases
- Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
- Problem solving issues that arise in the day to day running of Blue Prism processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.
- A confident individual who is comfortable starting from a blank sheet of paper to solve complex problems for the business by pushing the boundaries of the possible.
- A self-starter who isn’t afraid to fail fast and learn faster, enjoys continuously learning and working autonomously; all the while delivering incremental and tangible value back to the business.
- A digital entrepreneur capable of driving and prioritizing their own work to deliver against a clear set of objectives; working within a team of like-minded individuals.
- Exemplary interpersonal skills with the ability to interview colleagues, gather business process details and identify solution requirements. Not afraid to speak their mind, nor to challenge the norm.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present technical details to a non-technical audience and outstanding written skills with the ability to produce clear and concise documentation
- Degree qualified; minimum 2:1 in a relevant subject (or demonstrable interest in the subject area) – with special dispensation for STEM and/or Business-related degrees.
- Core Skills: creativity, problem solving, prioritisation, workshop delivery, team working and communication.
- Desired skills: delivering outputs in accordance with agile principles and methodology; user story writing; acceptance criteria writing/testing; requirements elicitation and translation; delivering exceptional customer experience and building stakeholder networks and relationships.