The role of the Content Evangelist and Writer is to help define and lead the voice of the
company. This person will ensure that all internal, as well as external content, comes from the
the same tone of voice and continues to amplify and define our positioning in the marketplace.
The role ensures that all the business’s narratives, POV and messages are in alignment to the
corporate strategies. In this capacity, the Content Evangelist will also lead and inspire the
development of first-class content along with other production means inclusive of web, videos,
infographics, blogs, executive soundbite, press and analyst and marketing collateral. The role
reports to the VP, Brand Marketing.
Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field.
- 8+ years of experience as a content contributor, writer and editor.
- Experience with creating compelling messages for different channels. Writing with a focus on storytelling and bringing the audience on a journey. A creative writer.
- Deep understanding of how to write to all the marketing channels including web, social,
- event, online and onstage.
- Current writing examples required.
- Multilingual abilities a plus.
Help shape the strategic positioning for our company ensuring all content is on-brand,
consistent in terms of messaging, style, quality and tone of voice.
- Lead storyteller helping to define a distinctive voice in the industry
- Write content for all corporate level communications
- Provide soundbite and messaging for key executives
- Oversee and contribute content to ensure a consistent messaging, voice and positioning
- across all external as well as internal touchpoints
- Create high level, emotive, content that wraps around all communications including
- web, social, events, collateral and speaking engagements
- Write with an emotive and purpose-first intent
- Review and edit tier one content to ensure consistent voice across the company
- Lead evangelist for content consistency and quality across all touchpoints including that
- of other content writers
- Partner closely with partner marketing, PR, web and design and other cross-functional
- leaders to foster a collaborative culture and drive consensus across the team
- Work with localization teams to ensure consistent global experience and implement
- appropriate localization strategies
- Develop content frameworks, product narratives, and other deliverables that explain
- your recommendations and help people understand the practice of content strategy
- Ensure integration of content activities within marketing campaigns
- Arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style
- Own the messaging guidelines
- Leverage market data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop
- the assets that support a point of view and educate customers that leads to critical
- behavioral metrics.
- Conduct periodic competitive messaging audits
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of
actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship
status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, genetics, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable
federal, state or local laws