Do you have a passion for connecting with wildly successful customers and empowering customers as public advocates? If so, this is the role for you.
Just like the main goal of sales is to land new clients and meet targets, customer advocacy management professional’s main objective is to create, manage and drive a strategic, top-tier customer program that drives revenue.
Blue Prism is seeking a Customer Advocacy Program Manager to drive advocacy engagements Reporting to the Global Customer Reference Programs Director, you will drive advocacy programs engaging the Blue Prism customer base through third party reviews, industry surveys, elite and interactive loyalty customer programs, to drive the visibility of the customers success and engagement with Blue Prism. In collaboration with our Customer Success team and Sales leaders, you will proactively introduce advocacy across the organization to elevate Blue Prism’s position in the marketplace.
Manage a Customer Advocacy Program
- Identify, build and activate a global network of Blue Prism evangelists who are influential in the space.
- Develop a roadmap for the required technology requirements to support customer advocacy development
- Drive campaigns to increase our presence on professional technology review sites such as G2 Crowd, Gartner Peer Insights, etc.
- Manage initiatives to educate internal/external groups on the value proposition of advocacy programs
- Drive the elite program entrance and onboarding process.
- Partner with key stakeholders in Marketing, Community, Sales, Customer Success, Business Development, Product and Global Operations.
- Track and share results regularly with Leadership.
- Interact directly with Blue Prism’s top tier customers and industry influencers
- Drive implementation and deployment of technology to support the advocacy program
- Vendor management and participation in selection process
- Educate key internal constituents (e.g. sales, PR, social, field marketers, partner managers, customer success) about the availability of customer advocacy programs, ensure the role of customer advocacy is clearly understood and internal alignment exists between these groups interactions and KPI’s
- Identify new and more effective sources and formats of customer advocacy
- Conduct periodic assessments of the current state of customer advocacy within the organization to identify critical gaps and develop a plan to address them
- Manage quality of customer data in the customer advocacy database
- Experience managing a customer advocacy program is a big plus
Manage the Women in RPA program
- Work cross-functionally with HR and PR to drive tactics to mobilize outreach and support ongoing WIRPA campaigns with deliberate planning
- Drive brand awareness and group membership and reputation
- Manage the content editorial calendar to deliver content and plan specific, timely campaigns
- 3-5 years of customer advocacy and marketing experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Superb presentations and client-facing skills
- Strong project and program management skills
- Good analytical skills
- Be an innovative thinker, creative problem solver and effectively manage multiple on-going assignments in a fast paced, fluid environment
- Potential Mobility (10-20% travel time required)
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws
Blue Prism is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Blue Prism via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Blue Prism. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Blue Prism as a result of the referral or through other means.