Have you ever been frustrated dealing with a company who doesn’t seem to respect you as a customer, and thought “If only they did that differently”?
Blue Prism is looking for a Customer Experience Program Manager to join the team who’s passionate about measuring, understanding, and transforming customer experience. This position is part of an emerging marketing field that is becoming a strategic necessity at customer-focused companies to help brands gain a competitive edge. In this role, your focus will be to lead CX initiatives, supervise data analysis, drive internal and external CX communications, and manage our enterprise NPS and Voice of Customer (VOC) systems to increase the overall impact of our CX programs.
The Program Manager will own the organization, communication, planning and delivery of the Customer Experience programs. To be successful we require someone who’s immensely passionate and gets excited on how to best apply modern toolsets to make the Blue Prism experience delightful and memorable. If you are an effective communicator who acts as a liaison between customers and the rest of the organization, this may be the role for you. You will need to be able to work successfully in cross-functional teams, independently, and in collaboration with other departments to create an incredible customer experience and achieve business goals. This role reports to the VP of Customer Experience.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on communications, marketing, and business
• Familiarity with B2B marketing and sales processes
• Experience creating and executing programs that drive customer experience and advocacy
• Working knowledge of the latest VOC, NPS and related tools and methodologies
• 5+ years of program management experience in a comparable field
• Demonstrable expertise in project management best practices for documentation, organization, and communication
• Experience working with IT teams, and be comfortable translating business needs into developer projects
• Excellent communication skills for both written and verbal formats
• Previous Customer Service, Customer Success, or Account Management experience a plus
• Manage all customer experience programs including but not limited to:
Voice of the Customer including CSAT and Net Promoter Score
Customer Journey and Win/loss Programs
Customer Advisory Board and Women in RPA association
Advocacy Programs such as Gartner Peer Insights, G2 Crowd, Trust Radius, Software Advice, IT Central Station, etc.
• Determine metrics and measures to report the impact of each program to experience and business objectives
• Plan and organize project backlog, set timelines and goals for each phase of the projects and experiences as prioritized by leadership
• Create, edit, validate and share documentation and requirements
• Understand and communicate what the critical path is for each project and keep the stakeholder groups focused on moving that path forward according to timelines
*Please Note – No Relocation Offered for this role*
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.