Our Ideal Candidate:
- Has both a deep technical and commercial/business background and has been involved with solution design that required the integration of different software platforms.
- Has engaged with a marketplace and the developer program supporting the partners and customer/community developers that contribute assets to the marketplace
- Deep industry knowledge spanning software, cloud, AI, ML, and other new and emerging technologies is highly desirable
- Prior programming experience in .NET (C# or VB.NET), other languages such as Java, Python, and C++ are a bonus.
- Prior experience with GitHub and how to manage repositories.
- Prior experience/exposure with Open Source Software (OSS) projects.
- Prior experience working with and developing REST-ful interfaces.
- Prior experience with cloud services such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform.
- Prior experience with an RPA platform (ex. Blue Prism, UIPath, Automation Anywhere, etc) is a bonus.
- Strategic and technical thinker; ability to research / investigate options and drive to recommendations.
- Comfortable giving presentations and speaking with customers.
- Excited about driving a fast moving, accelerated growth program for a company in a high growth evolving market
- Appreciates the unique business practice and cultural differences of regional markets
- Able to work well in a global team.
- Great people skills
- Self-motivated, results orientated, proactive and reliable
- High-energy, shows passion and commitment
- Excellent understanding of complex solution integration
- Excellent communicator both written and verbally; strong presentation skills
- Inquisitive and tenacious with the ability to find new opportunities
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving and challenging environment
- Credible at the executive and operational level
- Willingness to travel
- You will research, design, and develop new software assets for the Blue Prism Digital Exchange as well as enhance existing software assets. These assets will be driven by the evolving ways enterprises choose to leverage a digital workforce for their business and the evolving technologies brought to market by the most innovative application and cloud development companies and developers in the industry.
- You will support the Digital Exchange team in a Tier 3 fashion related to any technical issues raised against Blue Prism community supported assets.
- You will be an evangelist of the Blue Prism platform within the developer community (e.g. events, customer and partner forums, etc) and champion the many benefits of Blue Prism versus our competition. Promote the Digital Exchange in the marketplace.
- Engage Blue Prism leadership, industry leaders and peer companies to promote the value of the Digital Exchange as an extension of Blue Prism’s platform
*Please Note - No Relocation Offered for this role*
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.