We are looking for a Digital Marketing Project Manager for our growing Worldwide Digital Marketing team to help us accelerate marketing contribution to the business through digital marketing campaign optimization.
This is a key hire for the business.
- Develop and deliver campaign project plans, assets, and schedules, including KPI setting and creative & targeting campaign strategy.
- Monitor campaign performance and assist with analytics and reporting out to the business and board members.
- Cross-functional coordination is critical in this role. You will get to work with product marketing, field marketing, creative, events, content, marketing automation and website teams to meet deadlines and execute campaign to your specifications.
- Drive projects that have visible results to the company’s bottom line.
- This is a role that will have high visibility across the organization and will provide career growth and expertise in integrated digital marketing campaign management.
- The candidate will work under tight timelines and deadlines on a great team. A proactive approach to driving process and schedules is necessary.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Ideal background/ experience for this role:
- 2-4 years’ experience in B2B Marketing (ideally enterprise software).
- Motivated learner:
eager to learn about marketing campaign management and optimization, global digital marketing and reporting - with particular focus on Paid Search, Programmatic Display, Paid Social Media.
- Subject matter expert: someone working to become a Subject Matter Expert in Digital Marketing.
- Team player:
you will work with every aspect of the marketing organization. You must be able to manage relationships to get your job accomplished successfully.
- Deadline driven: someone comfortable managing projects to meet deadlines
- Agency Experience: Experience Working with a digital marketing agency and directing the execution of campaigns.
- Software Experience (a must):
Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Software Experience (a plus): Google Adwords, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, Google Tag Manager, Datorama, SFDC, Google Analytics, MOZ, Lucky Orange, Marketo.
- Must be ambitious and prepared to commit wholeheartedly to a rapidly growing company through a period of considerable expansion.
- A willingness to travel to other Blue Prism offices including London, as required for the role.
- Self-motivated, tenacious and results orientated.
- Entrepreneurial, pioneering, evangelistic.
- Proactive and reliable.
- Structured and process driven.
- High energy and shows passion and commitment.
- Credible and have the confidence to deal with senior level business relationships.
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws