About Blue Prism
Blue Prism is an international publicly listed software company headquartered in the UK, with global offices in London, USA, Japan, Australia and India. It is undergoing rapid expansion and is the market leader in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) globally.
Since its listing on the London Stock Exchange AIM market in early 2016, it has grown its customer base more than threefold with sales revenue, employee headcount and other business metrics also growing at an exciting rate.
Blue Prism operates a 100% indirect sales model, meaning that all deals are transacted through reseller partners, who range from global Systems Integrators such as Accenture, Deloitte, EY and IBM down to smaller, geographically specific, advisory and implementation partners.
About Robotic Process Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
The Japan region continues to be an important market for the business and requires a Digital Marketing and Social Media professional to take ownership of driving marketing across the region. It is essential to work with HQ Digital Marketing and Social Media teams.
Overseeing and implementing the digital marketing strategy for Japan. Identify and evaluate new digital technologies and uses of Web analytics tools to measure site traffic and better optimize marketing campaigns through email, social and display + search advertising.
Amplify the brand and oversee the day-to-day management of social media channels as well as Blue Prism blog posts. The role will require interaction with multiple teams including field marketing, product marketing, partner marketing, PR/AR and brand.
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns.
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC and driving effective MQL to opportunity conversions.
- Managing the redesign of the company website and company-owned 3rd party websites.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Defining regional requirements to feed to the website management team.
- Update regional content through the website CMS and the ongoing development of the website(s).
- Develop engaging social content for the brand through strong storytelling that will resonate with our target market.
- Support design and creation for compelling graphics and interactive digital content for social channels, such as photos, video, live-feeds and animated graphics.
- Create and maintain social media content calendar, publish according to deadlines and ensure that all posts are accurate and aligned with the brand.
- Design and execute paid social media marketing campaigns.
- Track KPIs including social growth, engagement and reach, while monitoring and listening on all social media channels.
Support and Collaboration
- Support and collaborate with Field Marketing, Partner Marketing, Product Marketing, PR/AR, Marketing Operations, Translation/Localization, Brand and any other areas requested.
- Track, measure, analyze and report program results on a monthly basis.
- Effectively track Digital Marketing and Social Media budget for Japan.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Ideal background/ experience for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Minimum of 4-7 years of concentrated digital marketing and social media experience - ideally in a high-tech B2B environment or agency.
- Experience with content marketing, including proven results with site traffic, engagement, audience development and conversion.
- Strong SEO knowledge and experience with paid social media.
- A high level of energy, commitment and enthusiasm to work in a hyper-growth organization with the ability to envision, articulate and realize both process and program improvements across the digital marketing and social media landscape.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills required.
- Ability to work well in a team and interact professionally with all levels of staff.
- Self-starter who is willing to think for themselves while respecting reporting lines.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, social writing and editing skills with strong attention to detail, and follow-through.
- Current and active understanding of social media management, listening, monitoring, advocacy platforms and best practices.
- Experience building online communities on social media.
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics and website CMS.
- Self-motivated, tenacious and results orientated.
- Entrepreneurial, pioneering, evangelistic.
- Proactive and reliable.
- Structured and process driven.
- High energy and shows passion and commitment.
- Credible and have the confidence to deal with senior level business relationship