As a critical member of the Blue Prism Worldwide Marketing team, the Director, Worldwide Marketing Analytics will be integral to the successful performance of Blue Prism’s Marketing objectives and execution. This is a new position and a key hire for the business.
Our Marketing Analytics team’s goal is to use data to gain insights, further transparency, and maximize pipeline and revenue across all our marketing vehicles and channels. This role helps to optimize our people, process, and marketing technology (MarTech) stack to accelerate revenue growth and deliver a remarkable prospect and customer experience.
The Director, Worldwide Marketing Analytics will run and grow our Reporting and Analytics team.
- Develop and drive our Marketing Analytics vision, strategy, systems reporting and analytics that enables intelligent decisions and accelerates growth.
- Drive marketing performance measurement using our Sirius Decisions based funnel goals and performance measures to drive actionable insights via dashboards, scorecards, and reports with executive-level reporting of KPIs, as well as detailed, campaign-level metrics.
- Manage and enhance our pipeline attribution processes to provide us with actionable information.
- Actively monitor, analyse and report on the health of marketing contribution to pipeline, program ROI, funnel efficiency, TAM penetration, and goal achievement.
- Support marketing leadership by providing analytical and strategic recommendations
- Lead, mentor and develop a global marketing analytics team.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Our ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with a passion for operational excellence and data-driven marketing. A person who is analytical and has the business acumen to translate reporting into actionable insights. The Director will create a world-class program and infrastructure, build a worldwide organization, and provide a culture that develops and grows the talents and skills of the team.
- 10+ years of Marketing Analytics experience that has proven success in accelerating business performance and pipeline generation.
- A passion for presenting analytical insights to senior management to drive future decisions.
- Expertise in marketing analytics and optimization of an integrated campaign, event and ABM portfolio.
- A builder known for architecting a world class execution, attribution and reporting infrastructure.
- Experience working with Marketo and SFDC.
- Experience working with BI reporting tools and database analysis (e.g., Tableau, Datorama, Domo, SQL)
- Willingness and ability to work both strategically and hands-on
- A willingness to travel, as required for the role.
- Must be ambitious and prepared to commit wholeheartedly to a rapidly growing company through a period of considerable expansion.
- Self-motivated, tenacious, reliable and results orientated.
- Entrepreneurial, pioneering, evangelistic.
- Structured and process driven.
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws