About Blue Prism
Blue Prism is an international publicly listed software company headquartered in the UK, with global offices in London, USA, Japan, Australia and India. It is undergoing rapid expansion and is the market leader in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) globally.
Since its listing on the London Stock Exchange AIM market in early 2016, it has grown its customer base more than threefold with sales revenue, employee headcount and other business metrics also growing at an exciting rate.
Blue Prism operates a 100% indirect sales model, meaning that all deals are transacted through reseller partners, who range from global Systems Integrators such as Accenture, Deloitte, EY and IBM down to smaller, geographically specific, advisory and implementation partners.
About Robotic Process Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Maximise the partners’ ability to resell the Blue Prism product successfully with a transformational proposition. This will be achieved through a proactive approach to solution selling focused on Lead Partners and target account selling to Tier 1 global brands
- Working closely with the Blue Prism Alliances Director / Partner Managers for the Tier one customer base across the wider business
- Working as part of a highly driven enterprise sales team, you will have responsibility for helping to shape the solution, proposition, vision and go-to-market strategy for Blue Prism with key partners and lead directors
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting Client and Partner sales relationships
- Effectively communicate the Blue Prism value proposition through presentations with the lead Partner, managing complex sales opportunities and navigating sales cycles with many stakeholders
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned Partners and territory
- Identify and report on new business opportunities in target markets working with the Blue Prism lead Partner firms
- Manage and develop the sales pipeline, ensuring the partners deliver on targets as a whole
- Represent the company’s business policies in various conferences, trade fairs, and networking events
- You will have a high level of commercial awareness and an ability to assist the partner in creating a client differentiated value proposition
- Proven ability to apply sales solutions disciplines to shape the overall partner proposition (This proposition is typically wrapped around the Blue Prism product but uniquely complemented by the partner’s own blend of services and technologies.)
- Must have an excellent understanding of complex solution selling with a proven track record of success
- Credible at executive and operational level
- Broad industry experience – Finance, Corporates, Public Sector, BPO
- Ability to develop long-term C level relationships
- Ability to work on a mixture of new business and account management within an indirect environment but with direct solution sales experience
- Excellent communicator - both written and verbally
- Inquisitive and tenacious in a complex competitive scenario
- Ability to operate and work with a team to support themselves and the partners
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving and challenging environment
- Self-motivated, results orientated, proactive and reliable
- Demonstrates high energy with a passion for success and commitment