The Latin America region will be a significant growth market for the business and requires a dynamic Field Marketing professional to take ownership of driving marketing across the region.
This is a new position and a key hire for the business.
• Event Management:
Evaluation, Execution, Follow up, Tracking, ROI and Reporting for LATAM events. Put in place a robust events management process
• Campaign Management:
Effective communication to target audiences via all channels, ability to track, monitor and report internally to marketing, management, sales and partners teams and also externally to partners. Roll-out new campaigns and programs to sales to enable optimal lead follow-up and ROI on marketing efforts
• Sales Support and Lead Management:
Support the US Sales team through event and campaign management. Track and report on marketing leads generated in region and hold sales accountable for follow-up and pipeline reporting
Effectively track marketing budget for LATAM.
• Infrastructure: Assist in the build and execution of systems (including CRM and Marketing Automation) that can track all campaigns, leads and opportunities with a reporting function.
• Website: Assist in defining regional requirements to feed to the website management team. Support regional content updates through the website CMS.
Ideal background/ experience for this role:
• 5 years’ experience in B2B Marketing (ideally enterprise software)
• Outcome and results focus and ability to get the job done
• Proven track record with Events, Campaign, and Lead Management
• Practical experience of working with CRM and Marketing Automation systems
• Ability to work well in a team
• Self-starter who is willing to think for themselves while respecting reporting lines
• Can work well cross functionally with other departments (remotely)
• Must be ambitious and prepared to commit wholeheartedly to a rapidly growing company through a period of considerable expansion
• Good written skills
• A willingness to travel across the LATAM, as required for the role
• Fluent in English plus Spanish and/or Portuguese
• Self-motivated, tenacious and results orientated
• Entrepreneurial, pioneering, evangelistic
• Proactive and reliable
• Structured and process driven
• High energy and shows passion and commitment
• Credible and have the confidence to deal with senior level business relationships
*Please Note – No Relocation Offered for this role*
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.