Blue Prism is seeking an Industry Marketing Manager focused on the Insurance (and Other) industry.
Responsible for the development and execution of an integrated marketing plan that emphasizes market specific content and messaging for awareness and demand generation. This marketing manager works closely with marketing and sales leadership, as well as company-wide functional teams to create, plan and execute specific, targeted campaigns.
The position requires an independent, results-oriented professional with expertise in strategic marketing plan development. Operating in a fast-paced, hypergrowth environment that requires everyone to assume both strategic and tactical execution responsibilities.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- 6-10+ years’ industry/product marketing experience
- Proven history of creating and executing effective marketing programs
- Experienced in writing compelling customer-focused content, campaigns and website copy
- Excellent communication, time management, and project prioritization skills
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Leading the development and execution of Blue Prism’s Insurance/Other industry marketing strategy and campaigns. Ensuring collaboration and alignment between marketing programs and sales objectives, global and partner needs
- Develop vertical messaging and identifying content needs
- Identify industry specific marketing opportunities, tradeshows, customer events, editorial opportunities etc.
- Develop use cases, solution briefs, demo videos and more for the Insurance/Other industry
- Promotional strategy and tactics for vertical assets/content including email, landing page and other marketing copy
- Managing the execution or overseeing the ongoing awareness and demand generation activities, including seminars, webinars, tradeshows, on-site workshops, integrated online campaigns, partner enablement, etc.
- Tailoring corporate marketing programs to vertical pain points and messaging
**Please Note - No Relocation Offered for this role**
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.