The Innovation Storyteller serves as the information broker within the Blue Prism Innovation team and the rest of the world.
Successful adoption of Blue Prism Connect-RPA and AI requires company leaders and everyone on the team to think more openly and creatively about the future of work. There must be a clear vision and a communication strategy for inspiring action around that vision.
That’s why Blue Prism launched the Innovation Center and Programs to support the Executive Briefing Center in NYC. The Innovation team creates, markets, and educates our clients, partners and prospects on the art of the possible, helping them make the Digital Worker and AI real for various Global 2500 companies.
How? By leveraging story and other communication methods known to stimulate deep learning, creativity, positive association, customer empathy and inspiration. Helping humans connect with other humans.
This person is a skilled and experienced storyteller, creative thinker, and focus on design thinking. This person will work with Blue Prism marketing, engineering, field sales and partners to create, communicate, and inspire action around the most innovative possibilities around AI.
This position will work closely with Vice President of Innovation to create transformational content and messaging with portfolio and enterprise impact.
Including collaborating with other key Blue Prism stakeholders, as well as cross-disciplinary leaders and teams within Blue Prism partners and ecosystem.
This position will contribute in delivering digital asset prototypes / products in response to enterprise business priorities for Blue Prism. Advances technology innovation by delivering new thinking and trans-formative experiences to solve difficult and complex business challenges for Blue Prism.
In summary, the purpose of the role is to focus on the following Innovation team goals:
- Assist in identifying new markets / industries to leverage Blue Prism Digital Workforce
- Collaborate with industry thought leaders / creative engagement models to promotion Blue Prism brand and market position
- Assist in developing new commercial models to grow Blue Prism’s revenue and market penetration
- Create and build digital assets and innovations to solve complex business & technical challenges
- Collaborate and share with internal Blue Prism teams and enable external Blue Prism partners of new capabilities and innovations
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Strong communication specialist with diverse cultural experience that inspire team confidence and respect.
- Deep understanding of human psychology and learning process
- Proficiency in human-centered design process (Design Thinking)
- Proven ability to build and foster relationships
- Solid ability to manage multiple stakeholders and influence the direction of product design & development.
- Ability to problem-solve and leverage resources to optimize regional / departmental capabilities
- Ability to effectively communicate, present and deliver compelling content and information to internal and external audiences (C-level Executives, Directors / Managers, Functional / Technical audiences), as well as listen openly to feedback, with the end result of achieving the best work
Technical & Creative Skills
- Use of story and other communication psychology within content to establish deep learning, positive association, and inspiration
- Interviews with technical experts to develop storyboard and other training, marketing, and sales messaging
- Management of the story creation process across engineering, sales, marketing, and leadership
- Development of story-driven campaigns for marketing and aligns with customer experience team
- Development of engaging stories around complex, abstract, and technical subjects
- Engagement in creative workshops, trainings, and sales presentations
- Development of partner recruiting and training content (i.e. Why Blue Prism?) and co-branded marketing content (i.e. Why Blue Prism and Partner)
- Campaign and content management across multiple teams (i.e. design, web, video, etc.)
- Content development across multiple regions or theaters (i.e. Americas, Europe, etc.)
- 5+ years of content creation / information gathering & curator / brand building
- 5+ years of experience in developing / marketing / delivery of complex messaging
- Experience in leveraging analytics to formulate experience & storyboards contents
- Ability to work with process owners to translate requirements into emotional content that humans can connect with
Your Responsibilities & Core Competencies:
- Develop engaging stories for how AI could work in different scenarios, using story to foster excitement and participation from the audience (i.e. sales, partners, prospects/customers, etc.)
- Create story-driven content for different content experiences ranging from presentations to interactive demos
- Sales and Partner creative thinking and collaboration sessions. Work with field sales and partners to develop possible scenarios/stories for how Blue Prism Connect RPA and AI could work together. Includes participation in calls, virtual meetings, and workshops to develop story examples and other meaningful answers or explanations to using Blue Prism’s digital workforce.
- · Build innovation enablement content from the creative thinking and collaboration sessions. Story-driven content explains how AI works, how to answer common or difficult questions, and how to build excitement and share those inspirations. Content forms include conversation scripts, infographics, and presentations.
- Develop compelling storytelling campaigns for field sales, partners, and channel teams. Includes the campaign directions and content for field sales and partners to execute. Includes integrated campaigns with content for email campaigns, conversation Q&A guides, infographics, social media content, event collateral, videos, presentations, and other marketing or sales content.)
- Work with corporate marketing/branding, videography, web development, and other applicable teams to create the content and execute campaigns.
- Travel Requirement: 50% including International
- Serves as communication liaison for external innovation partners establishing and cultivating relationships with leading technology innovators, providing insights and perspectives for evaluating and selecting partners and managing engagements to ensure delivery of innovative prototype recommendations
**Please Note - No Relocation Offered for this role**
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law