We are looking for someone to aid in our efforts to build a world-class marketing automation infrastructure from the ground up. We seek to remove friction from the buyer journey and deliver meaningful content to the right people at the right time in their lifecycle. We are looking for a builder, someone who loves technology and has a passion for results-driven marketing.
Our Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will lean on best practices and experience in program/campaign development, audience segmentation, nurture streams, lead lifecycle, lead scoring, attribution, data stewardship, SFDC integration and marketing automation configuration.
- • Minimum of 5+ years of working experience with Marketing Automation platform (Marketo experience necessary) and CRM (SFDC preferred)
- • Required experience managing a Marketo instance (database, automation, program management, support/diagnosing data inaccuracies, data scrubbing and appends, etc) and coordinating with multiple internal partners on asset launches and management
- • Required knowledge of global email marketing, GDPR, CAN-SPAM, and email marketing best practices
- • Excels at performance marketing, attribution, reporting, and optimization
- • Required knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS and mobile design
- • Experience and knowledge in segmentation, data enhancement, attribution, database health, optimization best practices
- • Exceptional communication, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- • Must be a self-starter who excels at multi-tasking and thrives in a hyper-growth environment
- • Ability to influence stakeholders
- • Build, maintain, and be an authority on our marketing automation solution and its integrations to our website, digital marketing engine and CRM system.
- Execute programs within the automation platform in support of all integrated marketing initiatives including training internal partners to utilize asset templates, scheduling emails, publishing landing pages, and building workflows that ensure leads get actioned appropriately with all associated data in place to accurately track and measure performance.
- Become an expert in the lead lifecycle and sales process for Blue Prism so you can enhance marketing automation programs that align with both.
- Build out programs structures to support distributed email management by a program management team
- Data-driven systems thinker dedicated to providing high-quality services, committed to continuous improvement using data, willing and able to change processes, open to suggestions and experimentation, and efficient and effective work processes.
- Provide analytical thought leadership to drive frictionless throughput from leads to opportunities
- Actively support and enforce the company’s data processes and standards
- Develop and implement test plans to improve marketing campaign performances
- Create, analyze and translate KPIs to showcase campaign performance and make suggestions for enhancements moving forward
Please Note - No Relocation Offered for this role
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.