With a successful track record of driving business in the first few start-up years in the UK, Blue Prism has developed a strong foothold and reputation in the market, extending globally. Now, developing revenues and geographic coverage through carefully selected Alliance and Channel partners supported by an end user sales team for tier 1 accounts, they are building out our teams in EMEA, North America, and APAC.
This is a critical hire and a new role in the business. As a member of the growing Global Service Provider team, you will drive relationships across the Americas region.
- Blue Prism is an exciting company with a game-changing proposition making a real impact in the market
- The key players in the partner ecosystem are embracing robotics and excited about disruptive change in this space
- You will engage closely with the leadership team
- The opportunity to work with groundbreaking, disruptive technology
- Opportunity for progression as the company grows
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Working in a Partner/Alliances/Global Service Provider role
- Experience with End User Sales
- Software industry (prefer AI, RPA, Automation)
- Driving partner strategy and execution relating to Public Sector
- Self-motivated, results orientated, proactive and reliable
- High energy and shows passion and commitment
- Credible and have the gravitas
- 8+ years of experience in an Alliance and MSP/BPO sales environment with proven success
- General understanding of complex solution sales cycle and a proven track record of successful solution selling through Managed Services, Outsourcing, BPO or Embedded plays
- Understanding of the Federal Government IT industry, competing vendors, contracts and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning and business models.
- Understanding of the SLED industry, competing vendors, contracts and the channel. Dimensions include competitive positioning and business models.
- Able to develop long-term relationships
- Mixture of new business and account management
- Excellent communicator both written and verbally
- Inquisitive and tenacious with the ability to find new opportunities
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving and challenging environment
- Credible at the executive and operational level with a high degree of business acumen
- Primary relationship owner for Alliance and Channels partners(Large & SMB) in the Public Sector domain
- Recruit, develop and maintain partner contacts (at all levels) for both sales and delivery
- Development and execution of the partner business plan
- Develop an understanding of the markets the partners operate in, and each partner's own competitive strategy
- Ensure this knowledge is continually shared with team members and Blue Prism stakeholders
- Drive, own and execute the Blue Prism enablement program within partner organizations
- Develop increased commitment and Robotic Automation service delivery competency and capability within partners
- Work with Marketing to drive the maximum ROI from any partner marketing investment into demand generation campaigns and vertical market plans
- Work closely with the partner to help in the identification, development, forecasting, and management of opportunities to achieve the partner's revenue goal
- Conduct sales presentations to and in conjunction with partners to our mutual clients until they achieve self-sufficiency
- Proactively drive awareness of the Blue Prism strategy and proposition at all levels across the partner
- Transition relationships to appropriate sales and support team members as appropriate
*Please Note - No Relocation Offered for this role*
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.