- To lead Professional Services for a country, operating in a rapidly expanding environment.
- To own, build and grow a team of highly skilled and motivated individuals delivering continued success and services to Blue Prism customers and Partners.
- To be an RPA evangelist, to influence change, to devise, own and implement and RPA Industry Best Practices & Transformational benefits.
- Work in close partnership with the VP Country Manager, Sales and Customer Services Teams to ensure both customer and partner success in all country operations.
- To manage, coordinate and resource all Professional Services requests within the country.
- Work closely with the Professional Services Regional Head, and other Country Leads to ensure continued alignment and consistency in operations across the region.
- Responsible for the recruitment of all key competencies and the onboarding of the new team members.
- Management and efficient utilization of the personnel. This responsibility includes motivating individuals, fostering their career development and training to enhance their skills to ensure that they achieve their potential within Blue Prism.
- Building upon the existing teams already in place to continue fostering the global Blue Prism culture – professionalism, Integrity, and teamwork are critical to remaining ‘trusted partners’ internally as well as externally.
- Adopting the Inspect and adapt culture through continued reflection and contribution to continuous improvements.
- Completion of all month-end activity necessary to complete Financial Reporting for the department.
- Represent Professional Services at Blue Prism events both in country and where applicable in the APAC Region. This responsibility will also include participation, via delivery of presentations and/or workshops.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Must be ambitious and prepared to commit to a rapidly growing company through a period of considerable expansion.
- Capacity to think strategically and drive the implementation of a Vision.
- Passionate about delivering high-quality service to customers and partners, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Charismatic leader, with strong communication and consulting skills.
- Ability to engage and manage Senior Stakeholders in complex environments.
- Understand and exemplify Blue Prism’s customer success first and people first mantra that we have built our culture around.
- Have proven the experience of growing and building highly motivated teams.
- Ability to coach and motivate teams to think differently.
- Desirable Proven presentation skills with the ability to captivate and inform a multi-disciplined audience
- Excellent attention to detail with a passion for quality with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to facilitate and control meetings and ensure the attendees are focussed on achieving the predefined objectives
- A willingness to travel both nationally within the country and/or internationally within the region.
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws