Microsoft needs no introduction – remains one of the largest organizations in the world famous for empowering everyday people with access to computing & technology not previously possible
More relevant today is the drive for consumption-based cloud-deployed computing to reach even further across the globe and empowering large organizations to benefit from advances in technology. Their model remains totally Indirect which perfectly aligns with Blue Prism’s go to market model.
The major opportunity that Microsoft (and its partners) opens up to Blue Prims is to enable major accounts around the world to encapsulate their existing organisations with a new generation of digital workers, provisioned by Azure (cloud capability), and enabling those enterprises to adopt the latest Digital technologies whilst reducing costs, improving quality, security & compliance whilst gaining valuable insight of the existing IT estate – all in a non-invasive manner which means rapid RoI at very low TCO – music to the C suite ears – and proven many times already at scale. Furthermore, as Microsoft has business relationships with 90% of the global 500, of which 80% already use Azure and all have to adapt to the new Digital era.
Blue Prism urgently needs to hire a Program Manager to proactively manage a series of departmental and cross-functional internal projects and initiatives aimed at driving a deeper partnership with Microsoft across our global alliance, product development, go-to-market initiatives, and sales enablement. This role will require careful coordination, planning and across geographic regions to ensure deliverables are successfully completed within the desired timelines. As a trusted team member, you will ensure that all stakeholders are aware of project status and communicate and drive project issues through resolution. You will tailor your communications to specific audiences as well as communicate clearly and concisely to both business and technical audiences
Role Profile and Responsibilities
- Delivering complex projects via multiple methodologies, including Agile Scrum
- Managing backlogs and scope trade-offs
- Maintaining a positive relationship with all team members during complex projects
- Empowering virtual, multi-disciplinary teams to be successful
- Communicating complex status
- Motivating a team to hit a tight deadline
- Credible at the executive and operational level.
- Specific knowledge and experience of working with Microsoft –with ready access to, and knowledge of, the organization and how it operates globally.
- Experience of working in a matrixed environment and working with a global client or partner.
- Excellent communicator - both written and verbally.
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving and challenging environment.
- Self-motivated, results orientated, proactive and reliable.
- Demonstrates high energy with a passion for success and commitment
- Ability to work internationally with frequent travel in multiple time zones
- 3+ years of project management and business analyst experience focused on both internal and client- or partner-facing projects
- 2+ years experience leading projects from SOW to completion
- Experience organizing and driving cross-functional teams
- Strong sense for identifying dependencies and risks, and developing action/mitigation plans to resolve them
- Strong ability to research, understand the implication of, and make business value trade-off decisions
- Experience creating and fostering a collaborative team environment where everyone is able to do their best work and working toward the project’s goals
- Ability to create, maintain and drive a project schedule
- Experience creating project status communications that are both appropriate for the project and the audience
- Passion for technology and the ability to thrive working on fast-paced projects
- Experience serving as a Scrum Master
The successful person must be an accomplished and successful program manager used to a dynamic and distributed corporate environment. Blue Prism is a really exciting company with a game-changing proposition that is making a huge impact on the market. The key players in the partner ecosystem are embracing robotic automation - this is an opportunity to work with groundbreaking technology that delivers a new way of working - Digital Workers – and not just more automation!
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.