Blue Prism currently has identified the US at the #1 priority market for growth. As such, the company plans to build out a strong management team, and accelerate growth and focus in the Americas, and particularly in the United States.
Blue Prism began building the US team approximately 5 years ago, and the team (Sales, Presales, and Partner Management) has grown to over 100 head count. The company plans to double that number in the next 12 months.
There is an opportunity to influence the culture and bring meaningful leadership to a growing company.
The successful candidate will have strong sales management skills and will also have a strong collaborative and client facing skills.
Will be used to carrying a number, have strong organisational skills and excellent relationship skills.
Will have a ruthless focus on results – revenue and profit, but an ability to lead and inspire their team.
Will be required to grow a team, and work through the process of territory assignment and realignment
Will be required to understand the business impact of Intelligent Automation, and be able to lead discussions explaining the business value of Intelligent Automation
The ability to travel across the Americas, is essential.
Blue Prism knowledge and experience will give the successful candidate a head start.
Previous experience as a sales leader and a track record of growth is required.
Deep industry knowledge spanning software, cloud, AI, ML, and other new and emerging technologies is highly desirable.
Ability to understand business challenges, and creatively align and articulate how software and consulting can meet the challenge is very important.
Above all, the candidate must be self-motivated, have a senior demeanour, be dedicated and enthusiastic.
This is a new role, reporting directly to the VP of Sales, Americas. As such, you will have some ability to assist in establishing and implementing best practices, sales cadence, and sales culture.
1. Manage a team of 5 -25 Sales Executives across a range of vertical industries in the Americas, providing appropriate support and guidance as the team evaluates opportunities, engages with clients, and closes new deals. (The position will start as a first line manager, and quickly evolve to a second line manager).
2. Build Districts in the Central region, hire District Managers, and align Sales Directors with DM’s.
3. Grow and coach team to insure attainment of quarterly and annual sales quota.
4. Be self-motivated and continually looking for new use cases, best practices, and examples that can be shared with your direct team, and the extended sales team.
5. Oversee sales pipeline and reporting cadence; provide weekly forecast to management.
6. Work closely with the partner ecosystem, and assist in managing complex multi-partner opportunities, and assisting sales team to align with appropriate partners.
7. Work closely and collaborate frequently with Sales Engineering to align proper resources with best opportunities.
8. Meet with customers to discuss their new and evolving needs and to assess the quality of our relationship with them.
9. Collaborate with professional services to bring appropriate focus to proper engagements.
10. Work with Senior Management to continually Educate and drive thought leadership across the sales team.
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.