Do you want to make a difference?
As the Sales Enablement Manager for the Americas, you will be the primary business partner for our GTM leader & their customer facing teams, this also includes our extensive network of partners.
This is an exciting new role within the newly formed Global Sales Enablement Group. An ideal opportunity for a creative experienced enablement coach, who has ‘done this before’ to quickly implement best practices & programmes for Solution Selling, Account Planning, Opportunity Management, Competitive selling, getting to the C Suite, Messaging overall contributing to developing high performing teams in a fast-growing environment.
Customer success is at the core of everything we do
Our Ideal Candidate:
The ideal candidate will be a senior level individual contributor with experience in software sales or a strong track record of sales enablement in the industry. It’s important to have demonstrable experience in coaching a sales methodology, enabling the value selling process and the creation of enablement programmes & materials that focus on competitive differentiation & execution.
• A proven track record of “hands on delivery” of impactful sales enablement programs (that includes training and coaching) of enterprise sales teams.
• Strong interpersonal skills; enjoys inspiring teams, and excels at building relationships and teamwork
• Strong planning and organisational skills are a must
• Excellent communications skills including, presenting, editing, and writing as well as accuracy and attention to detail.
• High levels of integrity & professionalism
• An active collaborative member of the global sales enablement team in designing & producing ‘wow’ enablement sessions that increase productivity
• Agree & own, with regional business partners & sales and partner leaders, the enablement plan for the region and own its execution
• Contribute to building role-based learning paths, tools and interactive programs as part of the global sales enablement team (consistency across the globe important)
• Owning the e-learning environment (LMS content) for the region ensuring regional nuances are incorporated.
• Tracking and reviewing enablement performance, gaps in skills/ knowledge, and recommending ‘get well plans’ with local leaders
• Contributing to the design of enablement programmes and owning the delivery of these in the region, plus tracking improved productivity and performance.
• Delivering Boot Camps and workshops with your extended team as and when needed
• Scheduling and assisting facilitation in The New Hire Boot Camps
• Owning enablement breakouts at all kick offs for your region
Please Note – No Relocation Offered for this role
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.