Blue Prism currently has identified the US at the #1 priority market for growth. As such, the company plans to build out a strong field sales team, to accelerate growth and build strong customer and partner relationships.
There is an opportunity to influence the culture and bring meaningful leadership to a rapidly growing company.
Our Ideal Candidate:
• Selling both directly and engaging closely with strategic alliance and channel partners, to develop new business
• Will be used to carrying a number, have strong organisational skills and excellent relationship skills
• Will have a ruthless focus on results – pipeline generation, revenue and profit, with the ability to lead and inspire others in your ecosystem
• The ability to travel across the Americas roughly 50-60% of the time is a requirement
• Aptitude to sell at senior level, managing complex transformational deals
• Superb relationship building skills are a must – a range of influencers are involved in successful RPA sales – within the target accounts themselves, influencing partners and of course internal Blue Prism resources needed to support client activities
• Strong background in new business sales with a demonstrable track record of success
• Background in a consultative sales environment with an excellent understanding of complex solution sales cycles and proven experience in successful solution selling
• Experience of or ability to sell to the business, as well as the IT influencers
• Inquisitive and tenacious with the ability to find new opportunities and extend the value of accounts
• Credible at both executive and operational levels, with the ability to develop long-term relationships
• Excellent communicator, both written and verbally
*Fluent in Spanish and Portuguese
Selling both directly and engaging closely with strategic alliance and channel partners, to develop new business.
• Understand the makeup of potential prospects and identify the key decision-makers
• Selling into large enterprises, BPOs and Shared Services operations, to manage complex sales campaigns from introduction to closure
• Work alongside the senior relationship holders in key alliance partners in joint selling campaigns
• Work with existing sales process and collateral and help develop the materials to suit specific and local markets
• Self-generate new pipeline
• Close new business from end user clients
• Work alongside alliance partners in joint selling campaigns
• Work with new channel partners to help them become independent
• Work with the technical team to provide sales feedback and help identify areas for improvement
• Forecast Accuracy so that Management can properly plan for growth
• CRM hygiene- Maintaining a very clean view into current quarter and future quarter opportunities and forecast
No Relocation Offered for this role.
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.