To join an exciting, fast paced organization which is growing at an exponential rate with plans to continue this expansion. You will have regular contact with the Sales and Finance Teams providing information and assistance with our CRM System (Sales System) and Netsuite (Finance System). As a member of the Sales Operation team you will be supported by your peers to learn new skills.
Our Ideal Candidate:
Will be energetic and enthusiastic, be able to embrace fast change with excellent but diplomatic communication skills. Highly organized with good Excel and knowledge and preferably experience of a CRM system.
- Experience of working in a busy sales environment (Sales Operations/Sales Administration)
- Process Purchase Orders accurately.
- Must be able to multitask, juggling multiple projects all of which could have tight deadlines.
- A strong communicator, who has tenacity, ability to influence whilst being diplomatic and can easily build relationships with your internal team and external companies and partners.
- Proactive with a high level of organisation skills
- Experience of using a CRM database and finance system
- Processing the sales orders / Quality checking documents and system entries to confirm completed correctly
- Archiving all documents into the CRM system if not already done so
- Sending signed copies of Legal documents to the legal department
- Requesting further information from the sales reps where applicable
- Running billing reports from the finance system to determine which sales order are due to be invoiced next stage payment
- Obtaining new purchase orders from the partners / end user contacts so that we can invoice next stage payments
- Processing license requests for all orders Years 1, 2 and 3, keeping a detailed account of what has been submitted to date so that they can be actioned again easily
- Processing license key splits where applicable (end users wish to move robots in certain environments from time to time), making sure again this is documented in the CRM system
- Issuing all license keys to the partners or end users in a timely manner
- Updating the CRM system as and when required or requested
- Any ad hoc duties required to be completed by your line manager or sales operations representatives
- Responding to email queries from staff / the partner contacts in a timely manner
- Creating billing schedules in the finance system to ensure correct invoicing / revenue is reflected
- Completing supplier set up request forms when received
- Running weekly reports of the renewal opportunities due in the next two months, and emailing the respective sales reps