We are looking for an experienced Sales Operations Analyst to join the extremely busy sales team complementing the existing Sales Operations resources worldwide. This position is ideal for individuals looking to join a dynamic and entrepreneurial team. The Sales Operations team develops and implements processes in the Sugar CRM to optimize the operations of our global sales team. In this position, you will be responsible for assisting the business development team throughout the sales process from Quote creation to Closed/Winning the account/client, documenting issues and communicating them to the Salesforce product team. Organization and attention to detail are key to this role, as is the ability to learn quickly and communicate effectively.
- Speaking directly with internal customers about their requirements and needs
- Assist with the generation of sales reports using Excel to support business planning, forecasting, targeting, and performance analysis
- Work closely with Sales Managers to address contract issues or concerns and to ensure the timeliness of contract review
- Supporting the sales team with daily administration and organization
- Helping the team with legal documents (non-disclosure and various software license agreements) liaising with customers, prospects, and partners where necessary
- Help coordinate upcoming meetings, events, and campaigns for the team where necessary
- Liaise externally, with other departments internally working closely supporting Sales Operations to help process orders, invoices, renewals, etc.
- Liaising with stakeholders (Partner Managers, Professional Services, Partners, internal execs) to enlist help, influence and gain buy-in
- Other duties may be assigned
- 3 – 5 years of experience working in a busy sales environment (Sales Operations/Sales Administration) within the Technology sector, ideally software sales
- Experience of working from home and can demonstrate that you are a self-motivated
- Must be able to multitask, juggling multiple projects all of which could have tight deadlines
- A strong communicator, who has tenacity, ability to influence whilst being diplomatic and can easily build relationships with your internal team and external companies and partners
- Proactive with a high level of organizational skills
- A strong Customer Service oriented focus
- Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of sales forecasting/analysis an advantage
- Experience of using CRM databases
Please Note - No Relocation Offered for this role
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.