Blue Prism® is an international Independent software vendor based in the North West of England and is rapidly expanding globally with offices in London, USA, Australia, India and Japan.
To support our expansion we are seeking an experienced and professional individual to join our development team with primary responsibility for researching, designing and implementing enhancements and fixes to our market-leading application.
The successful candidate will be a strong team player who enjoys technical challenges within a fast-paced environment, applies sound judgment and enjoys working both individually and as part of a team.
This role would be well suited to an experienced senior individual who has a demonstrable interest in artificial intelligence and machine learning and who has previous experience in designing, developing and delivering enterprise products.
- Make system design and decisions on current generation and green-field projects, involving and collaborating with the rest of the development team.
- Develop application architecture that is scalable, reliable, available and manageable.
- Work with the Development Manager and the team to consistently move the software development process forward in terms of agility in areas of Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP, etc.
- Work closely alongside product managers, developers, QA, etc. to ensure requirements are delivered on-time and to-specification.
- Contribute to the technical product documentation and working with the product management team to ensure effective communication of features to the customer base.
- Provide third-line development assistance to the product support team and the professional services projects team.
- Experience of leading redeveloping of desktop applications to web applications.
- You would be an ambitious high-achiever who strives for technical excellence from yourself and the team.
- Your key skill will be delivery of high quality product increments using best practice agile techniques, and will have experience of object-oriented development, unit testing, clean coding, etc.
- You will be able to balance your passion for technology with commercial awareness and be able to communicate with business stakeholders in a professional manner.
- You will be ideally qualified to degree level in a computer-related (or applicable) discipline.
- You will coach and mentor team members in various coding methodologies, patterns & practices, testing practices, and tools that complement the software development process.
- You will be a self-starter who finds solutions rather than problems and is easily able to adapt to new technologies.
- You will be prepared to travel domestically or globally on occasion.
- NET +6 years
- C#.NET +1 years
- Server-side web development such as ASP.NET,Web API, MVC
- Microsoft SQL Server, TransactSQL +4 years
- Object Oriented Development practices and principles
- Test Driven Development
- Git/Github/Gitlab source code repositories
- Continuous integration/continuous delivery
- Awareness of common design patterns
- Good understanding of n-tier development
- Agile development practices
- Application automation
- Web Services
- Other non-MS database technologies