- Lead and Manage teams that develop client and internal automations
- Accountable for quality of automations and client experience
- Develop and share best practice with customer, partners and rest of organisation
- Participate in New Product release testing and enablement
- Contribute to sharing automation configurations on thoughtonomy marketplace
- Client and Partner Knowledge Share workshops
- Build and support team building automations and platform configurations
- Quality Assure automations
- Lead and participate in User Acceptance Testing and defect resolution
- Identify and assist in development of internal automation opportunities
- Running multiple development projects simultaneously
- Participate in social media activities and thoughtonomy user group
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Experience of formulation and authoring of code to satisfy solution designs, using secure, best-practice methods and approaches.
- Authoring and execution of tests associated with engineering software.
- Adoption, operation and execution of build and test automation practices in developer operations, essential for working at the scale at which we operate in our clients.
- Min 2 years experience of developing automations with Blueprism
- Experience of leading team(s) of developers
- Client facing delivery experience
- Attention to detail and Analytical/logical problem solver
- Good documentation and communication skills
- Comfortable working as part of team