You will be our lead Finance person for America's business and a core finance partner and member of the Americas senior management team.
- The finances of the US, Canada and LATAM and as the business continues to expand, it is quite possible the mix and responsibilities of the role will change and grow.
- You will be accountable for the accuracy and timeliness of the monthly management accounts including analyzing our financial results with respect to monthly, quarterly, annual trends and variance against the Budget
- Lead the US Financial controller who will report you and is responsible for preparing monthly management accounts
- Assist Group Finance in overall financial planning while also being responsible for the company's financial plan for America's business. This includes regular updates and adjustments to the financial model and communication of key elements to the management team.
- Working with the Tax manager, ensure compliance with local, state, and federal financial and tax reporting requirements
- Drive and manage capital employed/working capital management of the Americas region including full responsibility for the rolling 3-year cash flow forecasts.
- Track and improve benchmarks and reports for measuring the financial and operating performance
- Prepare financial analysis for commercial contract negotiations and contract decisions. This role will be the main point of contact for commercial finance decisions in the Americas before reviewing by Group Finance
- Build and maintain documentation of internal controls, policies, and procedures aligned with producing statutory accounts under US GAAP as well as IFRS
- Build our accounting team as the company grows
- Lead other finance and administrative duties as required
- You come from a fast-paced, fast-growing, dynamic business in the software space
- You are accustomed to working across a matrix structure and you are comfortable and confident managing multiple stakeholders in the business
- You have strong financial controls experience
- You are a quick learner, a self-starter, and flexible
- You have the commercial software experience of providing finance input into commercial discussions with both customers and vendors
- You can work without direct supervision and efficiently manage workload and time
- You are highly analytical with strong attention to detail
- You are an artful communicator (both verbal and written) and have strong social skills
- You are able to achieve results through influencing and networking
- Bachelor’s degree plus a CPA designation
- 10+ years of meaningful and relevant experience post qualification
- You have a strong Controller and Accounting background
- You have spent time working in the fast-growing software business
- You are experienced with revenue accounting and accounting for commission plans and software capitalization
Does this opportunity sound like a good fit for you? We encourage you to apply if you meet most but not all of our requirements and preferences.
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws