This role is a 12 month fixed term contract, ideally starting in September 2019
- Implementing a Global HRIS solution implementation from the first steps of creating workflows that support moving from paper bases, software and digital systems into a HRIS solution
- Create and deliver a structured project work plan with clear milestones
- Manage all third-party integrations and assist with the decommissioning of legacy systems as they arise
- Submit project status updates as required which ensure that all stakeholders understand project timelines and, deliverables
- Carry out data reconciliation in partnership with the two HRIS Managers, one based in Austin, Texas and the other in Warrington, UK as well as colleagues in the Finance function.
- Plan for a company-wide training programme to support the rollout so that all users are able to fully utilise Workday and that targeted adoption levels are achieved.
- Ensure that a process is in place which captures all new starters so that adoption levels are maintained.
Your Experience: Essential
- Relevant and recent experience of successfully project managing complex change projects and programmes involving business processes, technology, data and business reporting.
- Experience of working closely with business stakeholders with their own proprietary software systems to ensure full integration via Api’s such that Workday becomes the source of truth for human capital data.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence in a matrixed environment, with the ability to engage all stakeholders to deliver against key project milestones.
- Educated to Bachelor degree level or, relevant professional qualification.
- Have delivered Workday in a global environment or a similar HRIS system.
- Experience with project management methodologies (Prince2, Agile, etc), tools, and phases of the project lifecycle
- Experience in leading change programmes for people, process, or technology changes
- An analytical and critical thinker who is able to look beyond what they are being told in order to establish the facts.
Your Experience: Desirable