Blue Prism currently has identified the US Public Sector as a significant market for growth. As such, the company is building out a strong DC area team, to accelerate growth and build strong customer and partner relationships. In this role, there is an opportunity to influence the culture and bring meaningful leadership to a rapidly growing company.
Our Ideal Candidate
- The role is focused on securing end-agency(s) relationships in the Federal Civilian space, driving thought leadership and value to prospects and customers with a quarterly focus on closing new deals.
- Selling both directly and engaging closely with the strategic alliance and channel partners, to develop new business in the Public Sector
- Will be used to carrying a number, developing a strong pipeline, have strong organizational skills and excellent relationship skills
- Will have a relentless focus on results – pipeline generation, with the ability to lead and inspire others in your territory
- The ability to travel across the Americas roughly 30% of the time is a requirement
- Public Sector software sales experience in Civilian agencies required a minimum of 5 years.
- Aptitude to sell at the senior agency level, managing complex transformational deals
- Superb relationship building skills are a must – a range of influencers are involved in successful RPA sales – within the target accounts themselves, influencing partners and of course internal Blue Prism resources needed to support end-agency and partner activities
- Strong background in new business sales with a demonstrable track record of success
- Background in a consultative sales environment with an excellent understanding of complex solution sales cycles and proven experience in successful solution selling
- Experience of our ability to sell to the business, as well as the IT influencers
- Inquisitive and tenacious with the ability to find new opportunities and extend the value of accounts
- Credible at both executive and operational levels, with the ability to develop long-term relationships
- Excellent communicator, both written and verbally
Selling both directly and engaging closely with the strategic alliance and channel partners, to develop new business.
- Understand the Public Sector market including the makeup of potential prospects and identify the key decision-makers
- Selling into Civilian Agencies across the Federal Government to manage complex sales campaigns from introduction to closure
- Work alongside the senior relationship holders in key alliance partners in joint selling campaigns
- Work with the existing sales process and collateral and help develop the materials to tailor where needed to Public Sector
- Self-generate new pipeline
- Close new business from end agency clients
- Work alongside alliance partners in joint selling campaigns
- Work with new channel partners to help them become independent
- Work with the technical team to provide sales feedback and help identify areas for improvement
- Forecast Accuracy so that Management can properly plan for growth
- CRM hygiene- Maintaining a very clear view of the current quarter and future quarter opportunities and forecast
*Please Note - No Relocation Offered for this role*
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.