Blue Prism is the global market leader in software robotics and the pioneer of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) as a new and emerging software category. Using Blue Prism, many leading Blue-Chip organizations are delivering significant productivity improvements by transitioning back office processing work to a Virtual Workforce, driven by Blue Prism software robots.
Global expansion has seen the business developing rapidly, with major customers and partners increasing significantly and at a pace. As the pioneers of Robotic Process Automation, we are now positioned as the thought leader in the sector.
We are continuing to build our Solution Engineering capability globally and seeking entrepreneurial personalities with the ability to engage with major strategic customers and partners. The purpose of the role is to focus on 1) named strategic major accounts that represent key accounts for Blue Prism, and 2) consult with customers on TAP initiatives, 3) serve as a trusted advisor. And 4) provide technology consulting for building our customers’ digital transformation programs.
Solution Engineering Managers should be experienced sales engineering professionals, adept at defining solutions that meet the business and technical requirements of Blue Prism’s customers. Managers will play a critical role in ensuring overall revenue retention and growth within our strategic accounts. This role is responsible for generating revenue, securing customers, mentoring and direct reports, and fostering a healthy work environment and culture.
- Building relationships, cross-functional team player able to manage complex and transformational solution with many stakeholders and personalities involved
- In a world where the descriptions “game-changing”, “transformational” and “disruptive” are way over-used, this is one company that really is all these things.
- This is real pioneering stuff and truly transformational to the businesses where we are engaged.
- Business impact to customers on high profile and strategic initiatives
- Business impact on Blue Prism revenue
- Blue Prism is a very exciting company making a genuine difference to our customers and a real impact in the market.
- This is a new, high profile role and a key appointment for the business.
- You will engage closely with the management team.
- The opportunity to work with ‘game-changing’ technology.
- Opportunity for advancement.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Technical background with a post sales or professional services track record within an application software company or business solutions organization.
- Proven sales achievement and sales recognition
- Top performer
- Served in a management capacity with direct reports
- “Share the wealth” mindset and wiliness to train and mentor other Solution Engineer resources
- Self-motivated, driven and results orientated.
- Proactive and reliable.
- High energy and shows passion and commitment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Credible and have gravitas.
- Willing to travel and spend time away from home.
- Passion to succeed; Passion to help others succeed.
- Demonstrate ability and success in developing relationships at the C-suite level.
- Ability to understand and articulate the proposition at all levels from both a business and technical perspective.
- Demonstrable energy and enthusiasm, with the ability to paint a vision, put a story around the Blue Prism proposition and articulate where it fits into the customer scenario.
- Serve as Trusted Advisor.
- Ability to build long-term relationships both internally with the team and externally with clients and partners.
- Technical knowledge of enterprise applications.
- Enterprise Architecture experience desired with strong knowledge of various technologies and virtualization.
- High-level knowledge of infrastructure (failover, business continuity, and DR) and data security.
- Additional desired skills include AI, BI, BPM, ETL, RDBMS, SDLC, and software installation.
- Successfully pass the Advanced Consolidation Exercise (ACE).
- 3+ years of experience in a related function is required, including managing a team
- Successfully managed customer engagements to completion
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving skills, combined with the ability to provide a quick resolution to problems.
- Exceptional verbal and written organizational, presentation, and communication skills.
- Must be customer service oriented and believe in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability & Initiative.
- Demonstrable success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing consistent and high levels of customer satisfaction and retention in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive & competitively aware. Proficient at explaining strengths & vulnerabilities.
- Willingness to travel based on customer and business need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Coordinate and champion sales campaigns with marketing, sales team, partner managers, TAP, and partners
- Achieve sales goals
- Foster teamwork and mentorship among the Sales Engineering team to encourage solution sharing and knowledge transfer
- Responsible for identifying staffing needs and building team
- Interface with Product Development and Marketing do drive collateral and product features required for the achievement of sales revenue goals
- Responsible for directing the team to build required sales collateral (i.e. reference architectures, use cases, and object inventories)
- Last but not least, deliver and exceed all performance targets
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.