- Create solutions for customers by pulling together technologies from many categories, including BPM, AI, ML, OCR, Discovery, Analytics, Cloud, Security, and MDM.
- Ability to explain complex concepts in simple terms.
- Deliver powerful presentations to both business and IT professionals.
- Support customer sales campaigns by creating collateral such as infrastructure diagrams, integration diagrams, demos, prototypes, and presentations.
- Work directly with the Solution Engineering to understand customers’ challenges. Translate discovery work into viable solutions.
- Create “art of the possible” demos for sales and marketing teams.
- Serve as a global Solution Architecture liaison to coordinate and build world class solutions and associate presentations worldwide.
- Serve on internal architecture review board to guide and direct technology strategy.
- Serve as the Blue Prism platform expert regarding integration of new technologies.
- Develop and maintain relationships with peers at Blue Prism’s technology partner organizations.
- Consistently achieving high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Keeping technical, communications, and business skills current with an emphasis on understanding emerging technologies
- Ability to develop and execute multiple priorities and approaches to meet internal and external objectives
- This position will be a customer-facing position requiring a candidate with the technical skills and integrity to work with the Customer and Sales Team to design solutions to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- We are looking for candidates who consider themselves (and are considered by others) a “people person” and a team player.
- Foster teamwork and mentorship among the Sales Engineering team to encourage solution sharing and knowledge transfer
- Last but not the least, deliver and exceed on all performance targets