Blue Prism is currently seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual with a passion for creating successful and engaged customers to join our rapidly expanding team.
As part of the Global Customer Support organization, you will be responsible for identifying and driving critical customer incidents through to conclusion for a number of our strategic clients. You will work closely with those clients to understand their business drivers and help them achieve their goals using Blue Prism. You will proactively keep them up to date with Blue Prism changes and product enhancements helping them with their release cycles and ensuring they capitalize on their Blue Prism investment.
You will draw upon your troubleshooting, analytical, incident, project and crisis management skills to resolve the toughest challenges. You should have a real passion for working with the latest technologies and a passion for driving successful customers outcomes.
• Work with clients to understand their business and how they are utilizing Blue Prism
• Gain an understanding of the clients’ project and key milestones
• Work closely with clients to earn their trust and respect to become their trusted advisor
• Work closely with Blue Prism Account Managers, Support and Professional Services to enable
fast resolutions to issues
• Proactively manage customer support issues
• Provide regular updates to customers on the latest product releases and patches
• Work with the clients to ensure they have migration plans to stay on currently supported
•Share relevant information about clients internally
• Introduce regular meetings with clients
- Excellent communication skills with strong facilitation skills.
- Strong social, interpersonal skills, customer-centric attitude, ability to deal with highly complex and high-pressure situations.
- Judgment – make realistic commitments and ensure they are kept. Know when to escalate issues
- Ability to drive a problem through to resolution keeping all stakeholders updated.
- Ability to advocate the customer’s business impact and ensure a sense of urgency is felt within the engineering community.
- Ability to grasp complex system workflows and technical concepts, to understand cause and effect for actions taken in a business process or software system.
- Analytical – must possess the ability to understand clients’ business processes and workflows and translate them into system functionality requirements.
- High degree of emotional intelligence and the ability to liaise with executive-level sponsors for our strategic clients.
- Excellent verbal (telephone) and written communication skills and professional etiquette.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Supportive team player.
- Flexible and adapts well to rapid change.
- Strong relationship management skills, establishing empathy with customers through insight into their business drivers and expectations.
- Be passionate about delivering high-quality service to customers, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Experience of working with applications in .net framework together with VB, Java, HTML, and web services would be an advantage.
- Degree educated
- 2+ years in an equivalent role working for a software company with large enterprise customers
- 5+ years in a customer facing technical support role
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws