About Blue Prism
Blue Prism is an international publicly listed software company headquartered in the UK, with global offices in London, USA, Germany, France, Japan, Singapore, Australia and India. It is undergoing rapid expansion and is the market leader in the Robotic Process Automation (RPA) globally.
Since its listing on the London Stock Exchange AIM market in early 2016, it has grown its customer base more than threefold with sales revenue, employee headcount and other business metrics also growing at an exciting rate.
Blue Prism operates a 100% indirect sales model, meaning that all deals are transacted through reseller partners, who range from global Systems Integrators such as Accenture, Deloitte, EY and IBM down to smaller, geographically specific, advisory and implementation partners.
About Robotic Process Automation
As the pioneer, innovator and market leader in RPA, Blue Prism delivers the world’s most successful Digital Workforce. The company’s software robots automate transactions and improve operational efficiencies while meeting the requirements of the most demanding IT environments, where security, compliance and scalability are paramount. Blue Prism provides a scalable and robust execution platform for best-of-breed AI and cognitive technologies and has emerged as the trusted and secure RPA platform of choice for the Fortune 500.
Blue Prism works with global firms as their trusted Digital Workforce provider, but we don’t do it alone. Our partners engage with their clients to explain the benefits and provide services to support their implementation of this new kind of labor. As such, much of what our clients hear about Blue Prism is provided to them by the partners that they use to help them grow their business and make strategic decisions in their digital transformation.
The Blue Prism Technology Alliance Program (TAP) is looking for a Business Development Manager in the Americas to drive the partner onboarding and sales efforts of the Affiliate TAP program, specifically:
- Keeping a pulse on the technology landscape through primary and secondary research
- Presenting companies based in the geography for onboarding into the TAP Affiliate program at Blue Prism
- Driving the completion of the integration to Blue Prism’s RPA software, preparing partner companies to feature integrations on the Blue Prism Digital Exchange, and drive partners to provide the necessary launch materials for launch dates
- Driving sales with and through TAP Affiliate partners that land in the Americas region
- Flagging issues with onboarding progress, improvement suggestions to speed / automation the efforts
- Other duties / projects as assigned
This role is an individual contributor role, reporting into a remote manager based in the UK. This role is transactional in nature however the work being done by this individual has high visibility in Blue Prism to the CXO levels. Additionally, it has dotted line connection into the geography / region where it resides. Due to this hard line vs. dotted line reporting structure, the individual placed in this role needs to be able to be flexible, deal well with changing requirements, highly collaborative, and deal well with ambiguity. This role is a part of a small global team of Partner Managers that own the relationships with the newly onboarded Affiliate TAP partners, managing their success and engagement with Blue Prism sales and partner teams.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Professional experience working with Independent Software vendor partners highly preferred
- Experience in emerging technologies, business intelligence/analytics, or tech startup companies / Venture Capital firms are a plus
- Previous experience in channel management is a plus
- Experience onboarding partners into a low touch relationship management model
- Strong desire to be a critical team member in a rapidly growing, dynamic business environment, but also able to act as player on special projects
- Proven ability to spot “up & coming” technology trends and companies that will be successful due to their innovations
- Technical acumen to understand a company’s technology and business value quickly and articulate that value to others
- Experience with executive level communication and presentation
- Intermediate MS excels required
- Naturally inquisitive and resourceful market researcher
- Comfortable in a transaction environment, reaching out to stakeholders and cold calling on prospective TAP partners
- Self-disciplined and results-oriented
- Self-motivation and entrepreneurship, with the ability to perform and achieve within low-structure environment
- Willingness to travel 25% of your time
- Ability to work under pressure with urgency, flexibility and a sense of humor
The TAP Business Development Manager will have responsibility for executing the TAP partner onboarding and sales with TAP Affiliate partners, specifically in the region in which the individual is assigned. Additionally, you will be recommending improvements to the onboarding and enablement processes while listening to your peers, partners and your sales team to further speed the process of building out and selling with Blue Prism’s ecosystem.
Our team is small, yet growing, so interacting with your peers in various geographies and industry groups will be important to the maintaining the entrepreneurial spirit and the culture of Blue Prism. With growth comes extraordinary opportunity to make a positive impact on the organization, so we expect that you are ready to contribute to the growth with your ideas, expertise, and vision as we work closely with our fascinating partners that are a part of the Blue Prism Technology Alliance Program.
**Please Note - No Relocation Offered for this role**
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.