Our Ideal Candidate
Presales experience of working with major account sales professionals supporting creation of pre-sales proposals and scope definition
Understands commercial business drivers but also has technical software and system knowledge.
Enthusiasm and drive to become the presales expert within the automation space. Being able to add extra value in a sales scenario by understanding the issues facing our customers and can evangelise on how Blue Prism’s connected-RPA solution when combined with the Blue Prism Technology Alliance Programme (TAP) ecosystem can address these issues.
- Support creation of pre-sales proposal and scope definition, including education of prospect client of "Thoughtonomy"
- Support creation of delivery plan
- Accountable for scope, design and quality of solution in delivery
- Accountable for ensuring client success criteria is met through engagement
- Responsible for internal testing quality, and support of UAT
- Accountable for client readiness to run and operate the initial solution deployment, both platform and automation
- Accountable to create initial client and partner enablement plans and manage execution of activates alongside delivery plan, including delivery of enablement sessions
- Support client education and expectation around delivery activity, Thoughtonomy platform capability, operational activity and support
- Support client (and partner) identification and road mapping
- Support client for ongoing success with Thoughtonomy, including client experience and medium term "customer" ownership
- Support handover to Thoughtonomy support and client acceptance
- Contribute internally to develop and distribute best practices, product, marketing and customer success support
- Commercial awareness to explain business benefits of software solutions.
- Understand system and software architecture to be able explain scalability, resilience, manageability, security and auditing concepts of enterprise software solutions
- Confidence in using and articulating the role and fit of different categories of software product, such as OCR, BPMS, orchestration, AI, digital front-end channels
- An understanding of the RPA market environment is desirable but not crucial, beyond the ability to converse at a high level in the merits of different technological approaches, and to understand how to apply them effectively at a solutions consulting (rather than technical consulting) level.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and concisely in both face-to-face situations and in presentations
- Understand solution development and delivery lifecycle stages such as dev, test and production. Does not need to know code development but an understanding of coding concepts such as exception handling would be advantageous.
- Managing a complex stakeholder environment – ability to build rapport at all levels
- Highly organised and structured thinker with the ability to work consultatively to identify solutions to complex issues and resolve conflict effectively
- Strong team-working ethic
- Ability to self-manage a busy workload in a flexible working culture i.e. dividing your time between clients, partners, Blue Prism offices and your home office.
- Min 2 years client facing experience of analyst/consultancy role in the deployment of automations with Blueprism
- Attention to detail and Analytical/logical problem solver
- Good documentation and communication skills
- Comfortable working as part of team, including remotely
- Manage workload across a variety of clients
- Stakeholder management