Blue Prism works with global firms as their trusted Digital Workforce provider, but we don’t do it alone. Our partners engage with their clients to explain the benefits and provide services to support their implementation of this new kind of labor. As such, much of what our clients hear about Blue Prism is provided to them by the partners that they use to help them grow their business and make strategic decisions on their digital transformation roadmap.
Our advisory partners are exceptionally gifted with experienced consultants and visionary leadership that allow them to drive recommendations for the client’s digital transformation journey. As such, they heavily influence their clients with their research and expertise when clients make decisions about their strategic futures. Blue Prism is looking for a Global Advisory business leader with a broad network into the top global and regional advisory companies that has the executive presence to influence the influencer and build a team to manage and grow our relationships with several of the high-profile global advisory firms.
Blue Prism is looking for a seasoned relationship manager with a strong network into the top global and regional advisory firms who can build a team to grow the portfolio of Blue Prism’s customer base via the Advisory partner influence network. This person will build rapport with many individuals at the most senior levels within our advisory partners. These relationships will be leveraged to provide positive influential messaging about Blue Prism and our capabilities to support the digital transformation efforts being developed by the advisory firm and their teams, building the reputation of Blue Prism and our ability to accelerate these efforts within the advisory companies.
Experience in advisory and/or alliance management globally is key. You will be aligning team members in the Americas, Europe and Asia to provide coverage for the global efforts that our advisory firms engage in with global clients. Additionally, you must exude confidence when meeting executive leadership from the most prestigious firms in the world to talk with them about Blue Prism as a digital transformation enabler.
You exhibit sound judgment and share insights that engender trust and confidence among those with whom you collaborate, ranging from partner and client executives to teams of consultants to peers from industry sectors. You will work closely with Blue Prism’s marketing and PR teams to understand and capitalize on key industry and market trends that will drive the growth of the digital workforce within the Fortune 2000 global companies. You will actively promote the messaging and the reputation of the Blue Prism Digital Workforce platform.
• University degree, MBA preferred
• 10+ years of business development, account management or consulting experience
• 5+ years of managerial experience in a sales quota driven organization
• Professional experience in a top-tier consulting environment
• Strong professional network in the global advisory / consultancy companies
• Leadership experience in a technology, business intelligence, and/or consultancy/advisory firm
• Experience with large scale change management, transformation programs a plus
• Strong desire to be a critical team leader in a rapidly growing, dynamic business environment, but also able to be stand-alone in senior client settings and to manage client and consultant relationships
• Entrepreneurial spirit; keen interest in proactively building new value propositions vis a vis a consultative selling approach
• Ability to be “stand-alone” in senior partner and client settings to present complex value propositions with clear oral and written communication skills; business value proposition and technical acumen sales skills required
• Results oriented
• Self-motivation and entrepreneurship, with the ability to perform and achieve within low-structure environment
• Willingness to travel >50% of your time
• Ability to work under pressure with both urgency and a sense of humor
The VP Advisory Partner Relationship will have responsibility for building and managing a team to develop and execute Advisory partner relations and growth strategies by having deep understanding of the Blue Prism RPA solution. You (and your team) will facilitate the onboarding and enablement of Advisory partner firms and their teams. You will influence the influencers on the value of a digital workforce in Fortune 2000 enterprises as a critical component of the digital transformation roadmap. You will position Blue Prism as the premier digital workforce and align our capabilities to evolving AI and Cognitive capabilities that power our digital workers with the skills they need to drive differentiated, outcome driven, enterprise business solutions. You will position Blue Prism within joint thought leadership agendas driven by the advisory companies. You will develop partnership growth strategies for the advisory partner companies.
As part of the advisory partner strategies, you will determine a set of relationships and industry forums/events that are key to the partnership growth. Your presence at these events will be essential to support your ability to interact with prospective clients and partners who are looking to understand the value of the Blue Prism platform.
Blue Prism Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, arrest record or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.